Players Owed £12m & Possible Points Deduction

Guest Grandad
16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If all this is true we’re trading insolvently, which means Administration 

End of 

"Insolently"

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That if true is absolutely disgraceful. Imo just another step closer to administration. Where the hell is he going to find 12 million from! Chansiri just sod off now. 

From our friends

• Haha 1

What an embarrassing club Chansiri has turned us in to. No way does he turn things around here, to much has happened and we are in way to much crap financially. Massive rebuild needed and we aren’t going to sign anyone of a decent standard, why the hell would they join us? Probably the least of our problems though I reckon. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

All it will take is just one of the out of contract players who won't be here next season to put a claim in, and the whole pack of cards will collapse. 

EABF03BD-4C51-4360-952D-11B1D7B2B440.jpeg.a3a5ecc52e799220190643aaaeb14ae8.jpeg.a818b7b471c9ac3a9f4547482c2610ea.jpeg

Unfortunately, the whole pack of cards might collapse and no one will be there to put it back up again.

• Like 1

I think after adjustments, DC is currently funding around £10 debt per annum. This was the around the same amount that MM was trying to manage in the last two years of his reign. You need deep pockets or a proper strategy - player turnover at a profit would be a start. DC has never looked like having a sustainable profit hence why we are here - in the deep mid-season with little optimism of success in L1.

Unless DC is quietly trying to raise finance to kick on, it's looking like he can't carry this on - certainly not on top of the £100m he's already ploughed in. The players will have to make a decision on their future over the next two week IMO. I'm sure they are speaking to the PFA and their lawyers.

What a mess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

It's f*cked.

Even if he scrapes together the outstanding cash, then what? 

Completely and utterly f*cked.

This is the key - even if he pays them the outstanding wages - has he got the will or cash to do it throughout next season.

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Game over I'm afraid

Wednesday FC should have been planned months ago

Call it a hunch, but I think most people were hoping to still watch Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 1