Players Owed £12m & Possible Points Deduction

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Asio otus said:

Your either touchy or just touched.

Yeah, slavery, human rights abuses, dodgy fishing policies, fleecing fans gets yer that way.

What a mob we are owned by.

1 hour ago, catdog1121 said:

Question:

Apart from a couple of sellable players what assets do the club actually have?  From a purely business point of view there is no point in pushing anyone for money if they dont have it...  You will get nothing if they go bankrupt and have very little sellable assets. 

The club could easily generate a substantial amount of money by auctioning off the remaining stock of playoff t-shirts 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Adamjack said:

Hope he dont build houses over us. I would pitty his tenants. I mean they'd phone explaining the lights wont work and chansiri will ring a plumber.

D-plumber.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Not read every page, so might be repeating something already said, but Paterson apparently broke ranks and handed his notice in last week. That sets the clock ticking. Massive, massive few days ahead. 

Would make sense to a degree. Hearts went through similar when he was coming through iirc. Unpaid wages, admin etc.

A day or two away from owlstalk In the Scottish hills - wish I had stayed there!

can’t really plan out of this but it will need to start with.

1.  fire sale any players who attract a bid

2.  Try and agree a repayment plan with players who are owed money, with interest, over a longer period

3.  Put the club up for sale at any price.

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri still thinks we can make the play offs though. 

Probably doesn’t know the season is over. 

Have you seen him taking questions? Like it hasn't quite dropped. Maybe when a owner sells on, the due diligence should take in how the potential buyer can handle and process a question. It's just an observation. Maybe him not seemingly understanding is an opposing front just for the cameras. We can only but wonder. But the way the direction of the club as gone many must wonder anyway. Heard a few say their next door neighbour's cat could have done better so the questions are there. Milan Mandric seemed to have done great for us when selling us on but I have revised this now. 

21 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

This would make a great film. Don't know about The Damned United. Ups and downs for sure. Well a few ups then downhill all the way. DC would be like a David Brent type figure I'd guess. 

Armando Iannuci should make it.

• Like 2