Players Owed £12m & Possible Points Deduction

18 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

What worries me is we couldn't survive in the Championship with a reduced points deduction. If we get another can't see us getting it overturned or reduced. He has f00ked us big style. Can't the league force him to sell us if he can't fund the necessary to survive, ie players. We will be joining Chesterfield before long, just one continuous downward spiral.

Yes the league can force him to sell the club.

EFL “ right chansiri you’ve had enough chances, you must now sell the club”

Chansiri “ OK, how much for?”

EFL “ 350k”

lets be realistic, the only way he leaves is someone is crazy enough to meet his asking price, or someone calls in the debt(players, fans HMLC) and he can’t find the cash. If press reports are accurate, there’s £12 m to players and £6 m to the loan shark due so I’m not expecting to see my £120 refund any time soon

53 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Focus on his point.

That Chansiri can still make money tax wise while  killing our club and robbing fans and players.

Greenpeace are right.

Your either touchy or just touched.

Guest Grandad
Just now, Plonk said:

I think this confirms the cash flow problems. That’s a pooh pool for a former millionaire. 

Question:

Apart from a couple of sellable players what assets do the club actually have?  From a purely business point of view there is no point in pushing anyone for money if they dont have it...  You will get nothing if they go bankrupt and have very little sellable assets. 

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

Question:

Apart from a couple of sellable players what assets do the club actually have?  From a purely business point of view there is no point in pushing anyone for money if they dont have it...  You will get nothing if they go bankrupt and have very little sellable assets. 

It depends if DC's car is a company car:

image.png.f3f58c87676ccc1bcd97c0143c121f30.png

• Haha 5

Why isn't this happening at other clubs? Like at your Wycombes or Rotherham of this world? Maybe they have had thought go into the struggles. Wasn't there an 'any point' where DC thought the poo would hit the fan? Maybe cover the bases. Promotion or oblivion... Like the approach. Seems like he virtually just turned up to oversee the spending of loads and oversaw nothing else. Going into the last season his input was staggering as was his ambition in the January transfer window. This followed on from seasons prior. The play offs seasons, and then it all was left to unravel from there. Just let it all fall apart. Mr out of the country absent man has come across. Seems to be unable to get a grasp of simple questions the most times I have seen him in front of the media. Surely another points deduction will have him throwing it all in. The way its gone its made DelBoy seem like Lord Sugar in comparison. 

9 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Question:

I’d imagine there’s enough in Middlewood Road to pay off most of, if not all of the players. 

After that everyone else we owe will probably have to go without. 

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

I’d imagine there’s enough in Middlewood Road to pay off most of, if not all of the players. 

After that everyone else we owe will probably have to go without. 

Good point, take it Middlewood road was not part of the stadium sale then... Although not sure how much that land is worth as we have tried to get planning permission and failed so would not think it would be worth a massive amount.

6 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Good point, take it Middlewood road was not part of the stadium sale then... Although not sure how much that land is worth as we have tried to get planning permission and failed so would not think it would be worth a massive amount.

hillsborough stadium and the training ground are worth very little in the real word due to location and flooding etc unfortunately 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

We don’t own middlewood road , it’s on lease from the council 

• Like 2

One bright spot in this whole sorry saga is that If players contracts are breached and they walk then no reason for them to keep stuff confidential any more.

I would imagine that we will then get full chapter and verse from them  about whats really been going on down at S6 over the last few months under DC's wretched regime.

I would have thought that there is going to be some very dirty laundry which is going to need to be aired in public and the full horror of Chansiri's incompetence laid bare for us all to see.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

One bright spot in this whole sorry saga is that If players contracts are breached and they walk then no reason for them to keep stuff confidential any more.

I would imagine that we will then get full chapter and verse from them  about whats really been going on down at S6 over the last few months under DC's wretched regime.

I would have thought that there is going to be some very dirty laundry which is going to need to be aired in public and the full horror of Chansiri's incompetence laid bare for us all to see.

It's been going on a lot longer than a few months.

10 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Just like all the players that have already left have done?

42 minutes ago, Animis said:

It depends if DC's car is a company car:

image.png.f3f58c87676ccc1bcd97c0143c121f30.png

That's not a company car, it's a D-Taxi.

In a masterclass maverick move, Chansiri acquired taxi vehicles which have only a driver's seat!

• Haha 3

Just now, Adamjack said:

Hope he dont build houses over us. I would pitty his tenants. I mean they'd phone explaining the lights wont work and chansiri will ring a plumber.

Meanwhile, at one of Chansiri's newly constructed flats

f5sUjQ.gif

• Haha 4