Players Owed £12m & Possible Points Deduction

4 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I’m not a wealthy man so it’s easy for me to stop giving the club my money, but those that have more disposable income should seriously consider not putting another penny into this club while this clown shoe is in charge. 

Even with people gagging to get back and watch live football as a fan base we should refrain. 

something needs to be done 

Correct , no interest in going whatsoever 

7 minutes ago, OneManBand said:

Surely that can't be legal.

He may be disqualified from being a company director for 3 years by his actions and there’s enough evidence to support this. But it’s perfectly legal if he can’t pay bills as and when they fall due to put the company into administration. In fact it’s his duty to do so if there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. There is an argument that he created a scheme, by removing the assets, that will not be allowed by HMRC if they can prove it was done so to weaken the position of creditors.

Interesting times 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It hasn’t at all though

The only people who would think that are fan blamers

STOP BLAMING OUR FANS

ARE FANS HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

OUR FANS TURN UP IN THEIR THOUSANDS

OUR FANS STUMP UP THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SEASON TICKETS, MATCHDAY TICKETS AND MERCHANDISE

OUR FANS HAVE PUT SERIOUS MONEY AND TIME AND LOYALTY INTO THIS CLUB

OUR FANS HAVE NOT CREATED ANY OF THIS 

NONE OF IT

OUR FANS ARE NOT TO BLAME

If anyone wants to try and blame our fans for any of this mess then please go on Bladesmad and post it where it will be welcomed, lapped up and enjoyed

Don’t anyone ever be coming on here to blame our fans for this mess or even moaning about this mess 

I agree with every word ,I'm glad I've not blamed the fans for the mess 

18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

If he did that it wouldn't take too many years before he ran us into the ground again. He must be one of the least qualified people to run the club on the planet. Absolute joker with no expertise or knowledge and absolutely no interest to listen to anyone other than his leech of an advisor. It'll happen all the time whilst he is here. He isn't going to change. 

I don’t think he has the overall say now. I think his father and colleagues control the purse strings. I think they’d sell at almost any price to cut their losses. But fathers and sons do daft things...we’ll see

5 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

He may be disqualified from being a company director for 3 years by his actions and there’s enough evidence to support this. But it’s perfectly legal if he can’t pay bills as and when they fall due to put the company into administration. In fact it’s his duty to do so if there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. There is an argument that he created a scheme, by removing the assets, that will not be allowed by HMRC if they can prove it was done so to weaken the position of creditors.

Interesting times 

What creditors ?

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

The £12 million and "upwards" is a moot figure.

But there's something I don't understand.

Why are the PFA "wanting" figures from players?

Does this mean that they're investigating because of a player complaint specifically?

Surely if they'd been called in by a player (s) then these numbers would be known.

Maybe one player has contacted the PFA, and they are asking for more players to come forward to make the case.

• Thanks 1

Guest whowantstoberich

As bad as it is I wouldn’t think sayin let’s go into admin and get it over and done with is the best solution 

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It hasn’t at all though

The only people who would think that are fan blamers

STOP BLAMING OUR FANS

ARE FANS HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

OUR FANS TURN UP IN THEIR THOUSANDS

OUR FANS STUMP UP THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SEASON TICKETS, MATCHDAY TICKETS AND MERCHANDISE

OUR FANS HAVE PUT SERIOUS MONEY AND TIME AND LOYALTY INTO THIS CLUB

OUR FANS HAVE NOT CREATED ANY OF THIS 

NONE OF IT

OUR FANS ARE NOT TO BLAME

If anyone wants to try and blame our fans for any of this mess then please go on Bladesmad and post it where it will be welcomed, lapped up and enjoyed

Don’t anyone ever be coming on here to blame our fans for this mess or even moaning about this mess 

Can't believe this has got to 14 pages already. 

Yesterday a wise man on here predicted that all the outstanding wages would be paid up next week so my advice is to chill out ignore this thread and take a Sunday stroll.

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Even after day after day of these stories coming out the minority of Chansiri still refuse to see what's happening. 

I don't think even DCs fans, if he has any, can be happy with what they are seeing.

What's interesting is the "day after day these stories coming out" bit.  

That buying price is going down faster than the brides knickers.

• Like 1

Just now, toooldforthis said:

I listed most of them...

HMRC

Players

Suppliers 

ST holders

Fair one,  HMRC the big one there , wonder what the agreement was in terms of clubs been allowed to defer PAYE with COVID etc , must be a time frame 

im as bigger critic of chansiri as anyone, for him to let our wage bill hit 42 million 2-3 years ago was criminal it was gambling with our future just so his little boy had a chance of us been in premier league now we be lucky to play morecombe and lincoln who were non league will be big favs to beat us.  but and very big but do any of you realise no money has come into the club i 15-16 months apart from sky money and some other payments . this june 22nd day is so important for this club if it is delayed or cancelled i fear the end of our club by next month. and we wont be the only club or business to go and never come back.  if chansiri is bust we need to go into administration even if that means league 2 . this club is way more important than a toy for his son ,the toy is broken and needs badly repairing before it crumbles. 

Edited by morganowl

Guest whowantstoberich
15 minutes ago, the monk said:

I agree with every word ,I'm glad I've not blamed the fans for the mess 

Absolutely nobody has at all, the division of fans is the last thing we need. It’s time to stand together and get chansiri out 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

We have a £20-30m wage bill for its at least £2-3m a month x 4 months seasons about right.

add to that the last filed account for 2019 has a loyalty figure in there of £4.6m presumably only Bannan will be left after this season of those players so the majority of this would be due, minus what was paid last season.

Who puts a loyalty bonus in a footballer contract.

Thank you DC I think every fan can now see why a competent bunch of players on paper, got us relegated when you don't pay them it will affect all players from Reach to Rhodes to Paterson to Lees.

I think We can expectancies point deduction at the least and probably another relegation fight but don't worry guys and girls when we can go back to the stadium we can pay £35 for the privilege. 

Wage bill is nowhere near £30 million anymore... that was 2 years ago.

It’s all moot anyway as whatever the sum owed it’s an absolute travesty things have been left to get this way.

30 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Im beginning to think that we will never see DC at Hillsborough ever again. That he is cooking up some way out of this that saves him face irrespective of the long term damage he has done to the club.

Can you imagine the crowds reaction if he ever turned up in the director's box?

chansiri is a very fragile hurting person who dont criticism unlike say mike ashley who thrives on it .so yes no way he be back , but i just care about that i want to still have a club to support . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hallam_stallion said:

Wage bill is nowhere near £30 million anymore... that was 2 years ago.

It’s all moot anyway as whatever the sum owed it’s an absolute travesty things have been left to get this way.

the wage bill was 42 million 3 years ago id say last season it will have dropped to just below 30 million as we still had rhodes,westwood,lees bannan etc who were earning between 25-35 k a week . but take out season ticket money and a bit for shirts etc we cant be more than 10million short , if chansiri could afford the 42 million wage bill back then ,why cant he afford it now? the ffp has been used as a reason for 3 years now why he couldnt spend any more but be sounds of it he is bust .