Are we being sold?

20 hours ago, siowls said:

There are next to no tangible assets left in the club. It's already been asset stripped.

Admin will be a fruitless exercise - unless there's decent value in a fax machine that delivers documents 2 years late?

It’s not even been asset stripped, it’s more asset dwindled.

we - hull city - have been up for sale since 2017. we dont own our ground and the owners can seemingly do what they want with the club.

they are making a few million out of the club a year so obviously are in no rush to sell.  a bit different to your situation.

i m guessing at one point over 60 per cent of the fans would have preferred admin or even liquidation so as to rise from the ashes and start again in non league, if only to be rid of our owners.

but you never know who is next in line to ruin run your club

we tried protests , boycotts but nothing seems to have worked. 

your situation seems to have escalated very quickly this season.

no one wants to see a club go out of business. not even the blunts?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hullite said:

we - hull city - have been up for sale since 2017. we dont own our ground and the owners can seemingly do what they want with the club.

they are making a few million out of the club a year so obviously are in no rush to sell.  a bit different to your situation.

i m guessing at one point over 60 per cent of the fans would have preferred admin or even liquidation so as to rise from the ashes and start again in non league, if only to be rid of our owners.

but you never know who is next in line to ruin run your club

we tried protests , boycotts but nothing seems to have worked. 

your situation seems to have escalated very quickly this season.

no one wants to see a club go out of business. not even the blunts?

Hull seem to be back an upward curve though with wining league 1.

Think we have been badly run for a while and Covid and relegation have brought things to a head.

This is in no way support for Chansiri, the sooner he goes the better, but weren't Hull city, Blackburn, and Cardiff city in the same position as we are now a few years ago?.

Foreign owner's, club mismanaged, fan's in revolt, Owner's stubborn over sale of club and the running of the club.

My point being that none of those owner's have moved on and ALL the club's are still here.

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

This is in no way support for Chansiri, the sooner he goes the better, but weren't Hull city, Blackburn, and Cardiff city in the same position as we are now a few years ago?.

Foreign owner's, club mismanaged, fan's in revolt, Owner's stubborn over sale of club and the running of the club.

My point being that none of those owner's have moved on and ALL the club's are still here.

Didn’t Blackburn fans protest though 

The whole club in turmoil? Players staff management owner? Each and every week something else rears it’s ugly head! Never seems any good news about anything? Even my blunt mates have stopped taking the ******** cus they just can’t believe wots happening. ( not sure I would have😆) non payment no refund probably no transfer business of note just all boils of serious money issues that started before covid19? Worked at a firm mid nineties and we was gradually run down over a period of time and this stinks of something similar? Hope like the rest of us that dc wakes up smells the coffee and bails ...that’s first wish or finds his wallet which is looking increasingly like it’s empty anyway! Just can’t believe it’s us but don’t know how many feel like me where you know it feels like the end of a relationship you just know it’s done 😩

On 06/06/2021 at 14:38, @owlstalk said:

we were doing ok till our fans hounded Garry Monk out 

We would still be a Championship side now if he had stayed....but you will never convince the masses...

ime amazed that people on here,Months and 2 managers after  he  left(+ a stand in) still blame GM...(mainly i think for dropping 'Westy' & 'Hutch' their bessy mates..)

Mr C made some bad decisions,but having backed GM for so long,he should have kept faith with him.

DM for me,has a major responsibility in our demise,his policy of changing the way we played, lone striker,and playing out from the back,was flawed,and should never have been tried with the squad we had,in a relegation dogfight.

He should have waited until the new season,with his own players,and a full pre season coaching and perfecting his style.