Jump to content

Are we being sold?


Recommended Posts

Hope I'm wrong but I honestly can't see a way back for us, it looks like the end to me. I don't think I'll be able to watch or follow football anymore after the inevitable happens. Once we go bust our history is wiped out, everything that attracted me to Wednesday, everything achieved and respected in the club's long history, will be as though it never happened. Heartbreaking for every fan and everyone connected with the club, apart from DC and his chums. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd hope so, but doubt it. 

 

Whatever is happening Chansiri needs to find several millions urgently to pay debts, that's before he needs to find several millions more to recruit a competitive squad, even for L1 when the window opens this coming week 

 

I'd rather he just fizz off, but his only function now is to keep funding this mess, of his doing. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

The most depressing thing is the amount of posts on here that end up being a copy/paste of another 51.

 

The most depressing thing is the amount of posts on here that end up being a copy/paste of another 51.

 

  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this is all about his sons eventual takeover his plan is working perfectly, no point handing over the reigns in the champions league where the only way is down, I rekon he's got about 10/15 years left yet to get us into the Vanarama national league, well ahead of schedule  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The silence from the club given all the stories doing the rounds is bizarre to say the very least. You’d think if we are close to going to wall, their might be a call of arms to the supporters? That said I do wonder if the club’s legal team have advised on us keeping silent for the time being? Whatever the reasons are for the silence, it only adds fuel to the fire of the worry, concern, accusations and speculation that is going to fly around the fan base during these very uncertain times?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, striker said:

I'd hope so, but doubt it. 

 

Whatever is happening Chansiri needs to find several millions urgently to pay debts, that's before he needs to find several millions more to recruit a competitive squad, even for L1 when the window opens this coming week 

 

I'd rather he just fizz off, but his only function now is to keep funding this mess, of his doing. 

 

 

Think he might have fizzed off.

Players say can't be reached.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jim said:

The silence from the club given all the stories doing the rounds is bizarre to say the very least. You’d think if we are close to going to wall, their might be a call of arms to the supporters? That said I do wonder if the club’s legal team have advised on us keeping silent for the time being? Whatever the reasons are for the silence, it only adds fuel to the fire of the worry, concern, accusations and speculation that is going to fly around the fan base during these very uncertain times?


 

we were doing ok till our fans hounded Garry Monk out 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MrEdwards said:

If the guy has any sense he will sell up to the highest bidder before the next season starts, to stop hemorrhaging cash. 

 

Unfortunately anyone can see the issue with that statement. 

Selling is the easy (less impossible) task 

finding a bidder - let alone a “highest bidder” is the challenge

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

We're not being sold, and I think Chansiri is not going anywhere either. 

 

Chansiri's involvement of his son, and relatively deep pockets, makes me think he's not going anywhere and this is setup as a legacy project for him and eventually his sonvs takeover. 

 

Without wanting to be overly negative, the realist in me dictates that I would say to everyone to settle in, buckle up, and expect a long, protracted, Owen Oyston-esque slog from this one. 

“Legacy project”?

Is that how  Arthur (bomber) Harris views Dresden 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

we were doing ok till our fans hounded Garry Monk out 

 

And this post sums up perfectly a post I posted in another thread 🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we go into admin, someone will pick us up

 

Hopefully DC can complete the paperwork on time, or HMRC could liquidate us first

 

What's DC's history on completing paperwork on time like?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...