Are we being sold?

Or just sold down the river?

We are embargoed.

Waiting for accounts.

Not paying players. Or creditors.

Not signing players, or selling them.

Total inertia. 

We are either about to get new owners or we are bust. Where does the reality lie?

There are next to no tangible assets left in the club. It's already been asset stripped.

Admin will be a fruitless exercise - unless there's decent value in a fax machine that delivers documents 2 years late?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

We're not being sold, and I think Chansiri is not going anywhere either. 

Chansiri's involvement of his son, and relatively deep pockets, makes me think he's not going anywhere and this is setup as a legacy project for him and eventually his sonvs takeover. 

Without wanting to be overly negative, the realist in me dictates that I would say to everyone to settle in, buckle up, and expect a long, protracted, Owen Oyston-esque slog from this one. 

Edited by Indoor Owl
  • Like 7

every single week we are losing value so no one in their right mind would buy us now imo

you either wait until we are wort nothing and someone buys or we are fizzed

Edited by flo

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My money is on admin then Liquidation. 

Chansiri wants stupid money for a club that is basically worthless, no one will ever give him what he wants. 

Chansiri can't pay the bills. 

Only one end result. 

Have to say, that's how I feel it's going. 

Spoilt rich kid and vvankstsin advisor paxo don't give a damn. Tax right offs all round. 

Their jobs done.. Either way.. It was a win win for the greedy pathetic scum sucking ********. 

2 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

Chansiri's involvement of his son, and relatively deep pockets, makes me think he's not going anywhere and this is setup as a legacy project for him and eventually his sonvs takeover. 

Without wanting to be overly negative, the realist in me dictates that I would say to everyone to settle in, buckle up, and expect a long, protracted, Owen Oyston-esque slog from this one. 

Where's his son's money coming from, when his dad has píssed away his inheritance into the pockets of Boyd, Abdi, Rhodes etc.? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

I think you’ll find that due to his incompetence his relatively deep pockets now only contain a few old pennies, a thrupenny bit, a couple of paper clips and a grubby old handkerchief.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Where's his son's money coming from, when his dad has píssed away his inheritance into the pockets of Boyd, Abdi, Rhodes etc.? 

51 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I think you’ll find that due to his incompetence his relatively deep pockets now only contain a few old pennies, a thrupenny bit, a couple of paper clips and a grubby old handkerchief.

I don't believe for a nano second that Chansiri has spent anywhere close to all he has, just all he is willing to put down for a vanity project gone bad at the moment.

A successful man that has a dozen properties, but neglects one because he can't be bothered with the upkeep and his priorities are elsewhere isn't failing to maintain it because he's broke, it's because he just can't be bothered and his interests are tied up with other pursuits.

I think Sheffield Wednesday is the investment that has lost its initial fun and lustre, and we're just set aside until someone can be bothered to devote time to it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sibon said:

Or just sold down the river?

We are embargoed.

Waiting for accounts.

Not paying players. Or creditors.

Not signing players, or selling them.

Total inertia. 

We are either about to get new owners or we are bust. Where does the reality lie?

Got it first guess!

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My money is on admin then Liquidation. 

Chansiri wants stupid money for a club that is basically worthless, no one will ever give him what he wants. 

Chansiri can't pay the bills. 

Only one end result. 

Admin, yes. 

Liquidation, no.

5 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

Under those circumstances, it turns around with Ian Holloway. Just saying.

5AEA5E98-0AB6-4EB5-8DCE-332D4DAD9346.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

He’s doing a pretty crap job at setting up a legacy to be honest.. 

6 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

Oyston was eventually Oysted. 😁

We’re either being sold, or we’re likely to go to the wall. The end game is coming. 

The sheer volume of cash needed to get us through the next 6-12 months dictates that if we’re struggling to cover our salary bill, we will in all likelihood lose the stadium (given the charge over it) and soon run afoul of HMRC. We have very few assets left that could be sold to quickly generate material sums of cash either. 

So there is either a bidder in the wings (in which case it wouldn’t be unusual for an exiting owner of an essentially valueless entity to starve their business of cash ahead of a deal), or, far far more likely, we will see a drawn out and protracted liquidation. There won’t be a Mandaric this time. Not in this operating environment. 

• Like 2