Mike Ashley Again !!!

To get our asking price we'd need to be in the PL so probably not. Why trade down (League wise not that we aren't a massive club... Where the blue clubs just plain chocolate?)

2 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Owner of a club thats just finished 12th in the Premier League. 

Ask yourself who would be more likely to get SWFC to 12th in the Premier League - Mike Ashley or DC.

( Clue - the answer’ s not DC )

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Ask yourself who would be more likely to get SWFC to 12th in the Premier League - Mike Ashley or DC.

( Clue - the answer’ s not DC )

Thats exactly the point Im making he's getting serious stick from many on here yet he  owns a club which has finished 12th in the Premier League.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I would definitely have him over Chansiri. He may be a tw@t but he knows how to run a club as a business. 

NO NO NO.you obviously have never spoken to any Newcastle fans.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pioowl said:

have you spoken to Wednesday fans about our predicament, then think who would be better for our future

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, the third man said:

have you spoken to Wednesday fans about our predicament, then think who would be better for our future

Indeed, would like to hear Newcastle fans thoughts about life under Ashley once they hear Chansiri is interested in owning a premier league club, in the north east.....

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, the third man said:

I wouldnt be daft enough to speak to any wednesday  ?fans on here but ive spoken to a lot of my family who are proper fans and loads of newcastle fans and they are unanimously against Ashley.

I’d have anybody instead of chansiri 

His stupid looking elephants at the side of the Don would do a better job than that clown

47 minutes ago, pioowl said:

When we are sat 12th in the premier league, with some good players and a sound financial footing I’m sure we will be complaining about Ashley’s lack of ambition too.  Seems like a problem for tomorrow though to me.  Let’s focus on getting our own awful owner out first 

• Like 2

Ashley buys brand names from liquidators.  He pays next to nothing that way and gets them debt free.

Patience, we aren't there yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d have MA Iover Chansiri any day.  I’d also take Attila the Hun over Chansiri or any other f  ucker.  

MA won’t buy the club because he won’t pay Chansiri’s inflated asking price.  I hope Chansiri’s stubbornness costs him millions.  I hate the guy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

In the press this morning... close to completing 300m sale of Newcastle......Could he still be interested in SWFC ??..... 

Only if his IQ had dropped in the last few weeks.....

1 hour ago, WBridgfordowl said:

MA has never had the slightest interest in Wednesday. At least that’s what he told me when I asked him!

Was it him that sold you the Hi-Tek Silver Shadows 😁

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, El Toro said:

Didn’t even realise he was event interested?!

Was when he thought Saudi deal sail through.

Amazingly, would much rather have him over Chansiri 

At least his interests and fans aligned, though not fully until Keegan back.

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

I wouldnt be daft enough to speak to any wednesday  ?fans on here but ive spoken to a lot of my family who are proper fans and loads of newcastle fans and they are unanimously against Ashley.

Lots, Loads...sure you have

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

So you will to fans about what they think of Mike Ashly, but not what they they think of DC, strange but OK if that's what you want to do