Izzy Brown released by Chelsea

Guest gizowl

Surprised in Chelsea now being European champions thought he'd be needed to defend the title next season. 

He's obviously an intelligent chap and must have realised that the chances of being released unless he performed were pretty high. So what's he do? Strolls about doing little as possible living off his reputation and sending out woo woo texts as if he's some sort  guru.

Can't understand some players plenty of natural talent and all you have to do for a few years is work hard a for few hours each week be richly rewarded and  be admired by thousands. 

If he wants to continue in football he will be kicking about in the lower leagues and each time he kicks the ball he might think,"I could be kicking this for Chelsea in the Prem if only I had made an effort".

What a waste, now the real work beckons unless he wants to become a postman, which is many times harder.  

Wish him well hopes he proves me wrong but I have my doubts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Genuinely interested to see where he goes. An absolutely mind bending waste of talent. 

Ive seen little to convince me. Decent season in an average championship side (luton)..... my minds not bent

1 hour ago, El Toro said:

Darren Moore didn’t play him whilst he was here so I doubt very much we’d be interested. Plus I think wages would be too high for our limited budget.

Cant think of many worse players we could get in for a ‘restricted budget league one battle’ than that half hearted twerp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's obviously an intelligent chap and must have realised that the chances of being released unless he performed were pretty high. So what's he do? Strolls about doing little as possible living off his reputation and sending out woo woo texts as if he's some sort  guru.

Can't understand some players plenty of natural talent and all you have to do for a few years is work hard a for few hours each week be richly rewarded and  be admired by thousands. 

If he wants to continue in football he will be kicking about in the lower leagues and each time he kicks the ball he might think,"I could be kicking this for Chelsea in the Prem if only I had made an effort".

What a waste, now the real work beckons unless he wants to become a postman, which is many times harder.  

Wish him well hopes he proves me wrong but I have my doubts.

lacking in application, drifting through games? drifting through life?