Izzy Brown released by Chelsea

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

The guy's chucking a career away ... no application whatsoever.

He will be a multi millionaire and he genuinely seems more interested in playing Fifa than playing football...reckon he will be happy with his lot

Just now, Therealrealist said:

He will be a multi millionaire and he genuinely seems more interested in playing Fifa than playing football...reckon he will be happy with his lot

I think he’s a classic example of talent going to waste simply because he’d made it financially before he’d actually made it on the field.

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, striker said:

Had high hopes when we signed him, but he was shiite. 

High hopes?? Really😸

Normally I wish every single ex player the best of luck, but I can’t find the generosity of spirit to wish it to Izzy Brown. He was fûcking useless for us. Maybe now he hasn’t got the golden teat of Chelsea to suckle on he will pull his head out of his arris and knuckle down. But I doubt it. 

• Like 2

Perfect example of natural ability combined with a complete lack of drive, willingness to work, and application. He'll slide down the leagues and end up retiring when he hits 30. A complete no-mark but he'll be a millionaire; which just shows how f*cked up football is.

• Like 4

Guest LondonOwl313

Why do we always end up with these players.. it’s no wonder we kept hitting records for giving up in games because they all have such a weak mentality.

Brown looks out of shape for a pro footballer, needs to drop some weight. Players like him or Abdi need a manager to tell them home truths, an Alex Ferguson would motivate them to get in top condition and compete. Instead we have managers who freeze players out and probably chuck them on the scrap heap