Squad not paid in full for third month in a row

How can Chansiri be truly this much out of his depth?

You don’t need to know how to run a business or know much about football to understand that you don’t risk the only saleable assets the club has on being able to leave for free. Or give a body like the EFL any opportunity to give you another points deduction?

It’s beginning to get bizarre, it’s like Chansiri wants the club to go in to administration. What’s the benefit for him?

its clear chansiri aint the money , but if you take away 12 million shortfall a year away and that owner dont have 12 million extra to cover it then what?. am i missing something? football will shut down below premier league unless the june 22nd is given the go ahead . this dont excuse chansiri from running the club as a total shambles though.

11 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

How can Chansiri be truly this much out of his depth?

You don’t need to know how to run a business or know much about football to understand that you don’t risk the only saleable assets the club has on being able to leave for free. Or give a body like the EFL any opportunity to give you another points deduction?

It’s beginning to get bizarre, it’s like Chansiri wants the club to go in to administration. What’s the benefit for him?

I genuinely believe he’s run out of dosh - I know he’s a naive idiot, but I don’t believe that even he would let players just walk away if he had it in his power to prevent it.

Worrying times ahead

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LetsMoveOn said:

Can we please just be liquidated and put us all out of our misery. This is the slowest and most painful of deaths.

trust me if we go down many more will follow.  unless the june 22nd unlocking date happens then clubs cant get much needed money . action needs to be taken airlines need to close down for good, football clubs same ,nightclubs and so on , we cannot live any longer with huge restrictions . how can clubs plan financially unless they will be allowed normal numbers for august. if normality isnt allowed then it never will be and trust me that will be the end for 60% of clubs and huge companies will fold.