Squad not paid in full for third month in a row

4 hours ago, FoxOwl12 said:

Loads of other clubs are suffering financially due to no revenue, Derby for one are losing more than us , but they appear to be paying their players. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moore and his staff bugger off, and us to go into admin. Thank you Chansiri.

Why would we go into administration DC would loss all of his money, no he will run the club into the ground first and as soon as he can he will try and milk the fans one last time. He will use the loyalty excuse of your a fan don't you want to help your club.

In the mean time multi million pound owner who told us all a few season ago our money account for nothing is struggling to pay any of the bills because he does not have any fans money.

But we keep getting told by those ITK on here he has loads of money, it suggest not and by the stories coming out it suggest that who ever or what ever is financing him has cut off the funds, maybe daddy has said enough is enough. But he is too stupid to get out and sell up to someone else or bring in people who know what they are doing instead he wants all his money back and has set the price tag at £160m.

Its like me buying a car for £30k completely ragging it going 150,000 miles in it then taking it back to the dealer and saying right I want £60k for the car I bought in for £30k and I have spent £30k on fuel, repairs, upgrades and running costs I want back everything I paid for it before selling it. 

• Like 3

What are they actually saying here.

The latest months salaries not paid in full. So have the previous month's now been fully paid or are they still outstanding? 

Perhaps the journalist's sources could give some clarity.

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

How much more coverage does it need ? 

Everyone knows 

Tbf what else is there to talk about? Nothing else is going on at the club apart from this. We’re not signing anyone, we’re not making any moves in any other areas. The club is in standstill because of this **** of a chairman 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Tbf what else is there to talk about? Nothing else is going on at the club apart from this. We’re not signing anyone, we’re not making any moves in any other areas. The club is in standstill because of this **** of a chairman 

Just thought it was an article that told us nothing we don’t already know that’s all 

Bit pointless 

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sky Sports News been covering it all day 

Now its getting into national news then Chansiri or the club really need to make a statement. As they should have when it was only the local journos talking about it but still,  keeping silent is not an option 

8 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Little point going into admin , most of the creditors are chansiri himself and the club has no assets really to sell to pay said creditors.  It’s a lose lose in every sense, chansiri loses , we pay lots of fees, and get a points deduction on the pitch.

chansiri will sell at some point soon I am convinced of it as it is his only escape. 

I agree with your points in general but if the club goes into administration then a new owner can take over with being encumbered by all the debt, and whilst Chansiri will undoubtedly be the largest individual creditor we can be pretty certain that large sums will be owed to players, HMRC, other staff, trading partners etc.

We have very few assets (players under contract), a cash flow problem that's not going away, league one status and we are not currently an attractive proposition for any right minded would be investor.

Anything that can be done to make us more attractive to a potential new owner would be welcomed in my eyes.

6 minutes ago, morley said:

I agree with your points in general but if the club goes into administration then a new owner can take over with being encumbered by all the debt, and whilst Chansiri will undoubtedly be the largest individual creditor we can be pretty certain that large sums will be owed to players, HMRC, other staff, trading partners etc.

We have very few assets (players under contract), a cash flow problem that's not going away, league one status and we are not currently an attractive proposition for any right minded would be investor.

Anything that can be done to make us more attractive to a potential new owner would be welcomed in my eyes.

Not sure it would make us more attractive to a potential new owner, going into administration gets the club a 12 point deduction. 

44 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Just thought it was an article that told us nothing we don’t already know that’s all 

Bit pointless 

Hate when people post this 

It’s not posting what we ALL know at all 

It’s posting what YOU might already know

There are thousands of fans out there who are still unaware of things, who think the players have been getting their wages but just a bit late etc

Please can everyone assume that just because YOU personally are aware of something or know something that everyone else does because that is undeniably totally incorrect and reading posts like ‘everyone already knows all this’ is tedious beyond belief 

If you know something already - GOOD - move on and let those who don’t get to know it 

Posts, articles, news items, tweets, threads and updates aren’t meant just for YOU personally but for everyone and people outside the SWFC bubble who aren’t aware of it yet 

This isn't a rant aimed just at @Royal_Dbut at anyone / everyone thinking of posting stuff like 'we already know this' or 'this isnt' anything we don't already know' etc etc - just don't post that. Ta.

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

47 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Not sure it would make us more attractive to a potential new owner, going into administration gets the club a 12 point deduction. 

Agreed.

There's no definitive right answer but the alternative is that Chansiri writes off all of his debt and a new owner agrees to take on the rest of the liabilities, whilst paying Chansiri whatever consideration he is prepared to accept for his shares.

Then there's the separate matter of a ground to play on too.

If I was a prospective new owner I think I'd rather start with minus however many points and a clean slate, however, whichever way you look at it, it's a difficult one to reconcile.

Edited by morley
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

This isn't a rant aimed just at @Royal_Dbut at anyone / everyone thinking of posting stuff like 'we already know this' or 'this isnt' anything we don't already know' etc etc - just don't post that. Ta.

Ok sorry 

Not , I’ll post what I want 

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Hate when people post this 

It’s not posting what we ALL know at all 

It’s posting what YOU might already know

There are thousands of fans out there who are still unaware of things, who think the players have been getting their wages but just a bit late etc

Please can everyone assume that just because YOU personally are aware of something or know something that everyone else does because that is undeniably totally incorrect and reading posts like ‘everyone already knows all this’ is tedious beyond belief 

If you know something already - GOOD - move on and let those who don’t get to know it 

Posts, articles, news items, tweets, threads and updates aren’t meant just for YOU personally but for everyone and people outside the SWFC bubble who aren’t aware of it yet 

We already know, you told us all earlier.