Squad not paid in full for third month in a row

Guest FoxOwl12

Loads of other clubs are suffering financially due to no revenue, Derby for one are losing more than us , but they appear to be paying their players. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moore and his staff bugger off, and us to go into admin. Thank you Chansiri.

9 minutes ago, FoxOwl12 said:

Loads of other clubs are suffering financially due to no revenue, Derby for one are losing more than us , but they appear to be paying their players. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moore and his staff bugger off, and us to go into admin. Thank you Chansiri.

Little point going into admin , most of the creditors are chansiri himself and the club has no assets really to sell to pay said creditors.  It’s a lose lose in every sense, chansiri loses , we pay lots of fees, and get a points deduction on the pitch.

chansiri will sell at some point soon I am convinced of it as it is his only escape. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I'm sure we'll get one of the DC fan members along shortly saying its all gossip, papers talking cr@p and all that.

Seriously anyone backing this guy, all your doing is providing the assistance in helping him bulldoze the club into dust.

how do you feel about the majority of players, who are reported to be sympathetic to DC?

Don’t ask me why, but I’ve got a strange feeling he’s in the middle of a sale.

No communication

No ticket details

No plan

Just zero, from a club that’s near liquidation.......not administration.

Awaits the flak......

12 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

No communication

No ticket details

No plan

Awaits the flak......

Yeah but despite all that “why should I sell?”..   

:Chansiri:

(my prediction for his next appearance) 

2 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

Supporters can be totally against DC’s running of club but also realise that most threads like this are just click bait, recycled news, that we all know anyway. 

1) They're not 'clickbait'

2) 'that we all know anyway' simply is NOT true - stop talking as if you're speaking for everyone else. Not everyone is aware of the situation currently. 
Ps - if you already knew it why would you click into the thread?

3) Give over with the 'clickbait', dismissing the news type posts ffs - it's tedious beyond belief

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

No communication

No ticket details

No plan

Awaits the flak......

I'd like to think he is, but can't see it unfortunately. My guess, he'd say...

middle of a sale....I don't sell, you know that we all family. Selling shows no ambition

No communication.... I do fans forum in the past, zoom call with hand picked fans  and talk to Dom Howson. I busy man

No ticket details....don't need to sell tickets, they pay for nothing. Anyway I still have your money from the last season and before. I tell you how much customers will pay when I want more of your money. You don't need to know, just pay me when I say

No plan...I businessman, have many business. I know business more than you. If you know business you buy me out, but I'm not telling you how much, you must prove you know business by guessing that figure, or you know nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m personally not interested for a ‘credible’ plan from Chansiri (whatever the word ‘credible’ is supposed to mean during a pandemic).
I’d be more interested to hear about what the hell is going on at the club at the moment, from the club, rather than the press.  

Never known a week like it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Makes you wonder how many months of unpaid wages it will get to. 

The more debt the harder it is to repay as time goes on. 

If there’s two players minimum (could also be the maximum) thinking of leaving, who then go on to do so it could snowball. I’m sure agents will be trying to line up clubs for them in the background. 

I think we’ll soon see a feel good YouTube video update from Moore on whatever - he seems to be selected as the face of things... as DC surely isn’t. 

1 hour ago, bronxowl said:

No communication

No ticket details

No plan

Awaits the flak......

The lack of communication or a plan is hardly a new thing from Chansiri.  I wouldn't take silence to mean a master plan.

More than happy to be corrected by Chansiri.