8/11 for top 6 finish

Guest Andy W

Odds probably at that level because many fans of other clubs have no idea how bad it is at Wednesday.  

I was talking to a couple of fans of other EFL clubs and they were saying we should be walking the league... I spent the next half an hour listing all the reasons we are more likely to fall right into League Two.  

Outside of Sheffield, we are just not that relevant. 

• Like 3

Guest LondonOwl313
34 minutes ago, folger said:

Whats odds for relegation?

Wish they’d put them up because if we’re second favourites for promotion you’d probably get a very good price.. want to get in before more points deductions

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Wish they’d put them up because if we’re second favourites for promotion you’d probably get a very good price.. want to get in before more points deductions

Beat me to it. It will cover all bases. If we stay up huzzah (what a miracle) if we go down can buy beer to drown my sorrows.

7 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Odds probably at that level because many fans of other clubs have no idea how bad it is at Wednesday.  

I was talking to a couple of fans of other EFL clubs and they were saying we should be walking the league... I spent the next half an hour listing all the reasons we are more likely to fall right into League Two.  

Same here.  Leeds fan I used to work with, lives in Doncaster (I know I know, I shouldn’t but him n missus are expecting so I called to offer words of wisdom/experience.  Like 

“Why ??!!!”).  Anyways,  point being,  he’s a Donny lad, Leeds fan, so local enough really and he said exactly the same   “surely you’ll p*ss that league ?”. Like you say, we ain’t big news outside our fanbase and even within that I reckon there’s a good few made the journey to Wembley 5 years ago who aren’t full aware of the sh*t that’s going on.

10 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Exactly... folk ‘think’ they know but havent a clue. These are usually the folk who also say ‘wednesday fans think theyll storm the league’ without knowing one single Owl who has said as much

Guest Andy W
5 hours ago, unkastav said:

Exactly... folk ‘think’ they know but havent a clue. These are usually the folk who also say ‘wednesday fans think theyll storm the league’ without knowing one single Owl who has said as much

Totally baffling why anyone would think we will be in anything but another relegation battle, it really is.

And we will go down again I am convinced of it

Guest Andy W
6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Those odds are certainly more hopeful than realistic. 

Hopeful is an understatement, I think 8/11 should be to be relegated goodness knows where odds on top 6 comes from, we won't even be close if we even manage to start the season