8 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Soft lad is going to want more than 112 Million though isnt he?

Just do a 7 year sponsorship deal £16m per season to have Owlstalk plastered everywhere! 

With an option to cancel with 12 months notice our end if we feel it's not being used appropriately! 

16 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Just do a 7 year sponsorship deal £16m per season to have Owlstalk plastered everywhere! 

With an option to cancel with 12 months notice our end if we feel it's not being used appropriately! 

OT will pull the plug if there is any criticism of the club on OT....

1 hour ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I say we start a euro millions syndicate, quickly and promptly. 

We each put in £2.50 and buy a ticket for Friday 4th June. 

The jackpot is £112 million. 

More chance of us winning that than there is of Chansiri sorting his mess out. 

Consortium of fans get £112m offer DC money to buy the club DC puts his price up because we are fans and we will pay it.

When DC bought the club 6 and half years ago he had a debt free club, with its own stadium and a half decent playing squad built on the cheap including K Westwood, G Looven, T Lees, S  Hutchinson, K Lee, L Palmer. He also had a youth team that had just Seen, J Wildsmith break into the first team and other in M Penney and G Hirst were waiting in the youth team hoping to progress. He also inherited a good group of youth players that would go on to win the under 18s league the following season.

This package costs DC £32.5m + a new pitch.

Roll forward 6 and a half year we have a club haemorrhaging money losing in the region of £20m a season, we have no stadium as this was sold to cover the losses and then re-mortgaged to keep the lights on. We have a first team squad of just 12 players which included 10 players who we will be free agents in less than 12 months, we have no youth players coming through as none of the talent we had at the club is still here and any good young players have been so under valued they have left to elsewhere becuase the chairman has seen the compensation fees as a quick win instead of investing in the players for a season or two and getting 10 times the compensation fees.

Realistically an offer of £10m for the club or £30m for the club with the ground should be a very good return considering how badly the club has been run for 6 year, but instead our chairman is quoting £160m to potential buyers.  This is the scaring alternative universe that our chairman lives in where he honestly things he has done a good job.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Put me down for 2 tickets please

2 hours ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Put me down for 2 tickets please. 

:Chansiri:

The cheques in the post,

Dejphon.

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Consortium of fans get £112m offer DC money to buy the club DC puts his price up because we are fans and we will pay it.

When DC bought the club 6 and half years ago he had a debt free club, with its own stadium and a half decent playing squad built on the cheap including K Westwood, G Looven, T Lees, S  Hutchinson, K Lee, L Palmer. He also had a youth team that had just Seen, J Wildsmith break into the first team and other in M Penney and G Hirst were waiting in the youth team hoping to progress. He also inherited a good group of youth players that would go on to win the under 18s league the following season.

This package costs DC £32.5m + a new pitch.

Roll forward 6 and a half year we have a club haemorrhaging money losing in the region of £20m a season, we have no stadium as this was sold to cover the losses and then re-mortgaged to keep the lights on. We have a first team squad of just 12 players which included 10 players who we will be free agents in less than 12 months, we have no youth players coming through as none of the talent we had at the club is still here and any good young players have been so under valued they have left to elsewhere becuase the chairman has seen the compensation fees as a quick win instead of investing in the players for a season or two and getting 10 times the compensation fees.

Realistically an offer of £10m for the club or £30m for the club with the ground should be a very good return considering how badly the club has been run for 6 year, but instead our chairman is quoting £160m to potential buyers.  This is the scaring alternative universe that our chairman lives in where he honestly things he has done a good job.  

Wildsmith, Penney and Hirst turned out to be not good enough though.

There are always new players coming through and I wouldn't say we have no talent. Theres a few in this latest group who look like they could be decent in Cadamateri and Zottos.

In terms of club value, most of it is in potential premier league TV money. That dwarfs the value of the playing squad. But now we're way further away from getting promoted to the PL... when he bought us we had a solid championship defence and needed attacking quality to get one promotion. Now we need a whole new team and two promotions.

That alone cuts the value of the club in half. Then you've got to knock off the cost of putting it all right in terms of bills and the ground. A decent offer would be £5-10m, give us the ground back and walk away.

Suspect he'll hang on and HMRC will force it.

4 hours ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

If its my ticket that come up Sheffield Wednesday can F... O..

Before anyone starts I'm no Chansiri apologist and agree he's made a complete and utter mess of running our club. However it's interesting to read from posters on here that if they won £112M they wouldn't put a penny into the club yet no doubt expect DC to keep covering the losses being made by the club (admittedly much of these but not all are due to his calamitous stewardship).

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Before anyone starts I'm no Chansiri apologist and agree he's made a complete and utter mess of running our club. However it's interesting to read from posters on here that if they won £112M they wouldn't put a penny into the club yet no doubt expect DC to keep covering the losses being made by the club (admittedly much of these but not all are due to his calamitous stewardship).

Chansiri chose this for himself.  If I won £100m, I would choose not to.  My £100m would be as much earned as his £100m, ie, through no hard work at all and purely on luck.  

Chansiri chose this for himself.  He wasn't forced into this, he signed some documents, handed over some money, and played Billy Big Balls for two years to a bunch of plebs who doffed every cap they could find in his direction.  All his choices.  

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Just 99.8%. 😁😁😁😁😁