Summer Cricket 2021

I love test cricket its easily the best form of the game 

Having said that whilst dear old Aggers and Michael and Philip were banging on about how England could win ( to be fair Aggers did say highly unlikely ) i called it almost perfectly my prediction was that England would ignore the chance of going for it and would end up losing by about teatime by 150 runs (only 7 out)

It annoys me so much how test team after team but in particular England go out not to lose 1st and think about the win about 27th . If the openers had gone out and played a few shots and put the pressure on Kohli instead of letting him attack from ball one today would we have been any worse off ? Sure it may have blown up but it blew up anyway, but what if it hadn't ? We'll never know because they will never try it if the same situation happens again they will play the same negative way because they always do 

So disappointing  

Just got back. Luckily my expense was all business related but a joke of a decision. Thousands walking around Piccadilly this morning. 

Cricket needs to be careful. It’s not cheap and events like today stick in the memory. As does coming off for bad light with floodlights on. As does far too many competitions with a bewildering calendar. Test Match cricket is by far and away the best format, and it’s getting sold down the river. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vulva said:

Just got back. Luckily my expense was all business related but a joke of a decision. Thousands walking around Piccadilly this morning. 

Cricket needs to be careful. It’s not cheap and events like today stick in the memory. As does coming off for bad light with floodlights on. As does far too many competitions with a bewildering calendar. Test Match cricket is by far and away the best format, and it’s getting sold down the river. 

Totally agree pal, the ECB are playing their part by prioritizing every other form of the game over the test team.

Lets get the Yorkies back with the County Championship team and win that now.