1 hour ago, Rev Owl said:

Ok you are clearly very angry.

Not my intention to bash anyone sorry if the wording suggested that.

Your aggressive and wrong interpretation of my post doesn't amount to bashing me?

I'm not telling anyone to shut up. Quite the opposite, I'm asking what the solution is?

We all want DC out / to change.

What is the realistic way that it could happen? You can't take positive action without a plan and it's difficult to plan without the facts.

I think if you took the time, you'd find we agree.

No amount of labelling of angry or aggressive posting detracts from your fan bashing. How you choose to read the tone of my response is squarely down to you, it bothers me not! Getting angry or aggressive on a message board is a bit of a waste of such emotions in my opinion though.

It seems you don't want to be part of the solution, just another poster insistent on highlighting the hurdles, as per below.... 

29 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I'm with you Hornsby.

Don't we need a buyer first.

From what I can gather we're worth next to nothing and DC values us at an  unrealistic high price?

Isn't that the problem we have to overcome somehow?

The very fact your stance is "out/or change" shows where you really sit. You still believe he can change, or that even if he could, he would and believe the club being sold is not possible, but the fact is we know he can't and won't change, but we don't know what it will take to sell.

We don't agree at all. I just want him to leave and take his 'lucky' elephants with him. 

32 minutes ago, striker said:

Normally I'd agree, but this is Chansiri. The contempt he shows towards fans is off the scale.

In his mind were just customers, a cash cow to subsidise his hobby, in his own time he'll tell us how much he wants for us to watch his product and he'll also tell us that if we don't like it don't come.

He is from a very privileged lifestyle from a country 8,000 miles away with a totally different culture to ours.

It is probably not that surprising that he can relate to a bunch of mainly working class football supporters from an Industrial city in Northern England.

But saying all that he is still an arrogant sod.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 0742 said:

No amount of labelling of angry or aggressive posting detracts from your fan bashing. How you choose to read the tone of my response is squarely down to you, it bothers me not! Getting angry or aggressive on a message board is a bit of a waste of such emotions in my opinion though.

It seems you don't want to be part of the solution, just another poster insistent on highlighting the hurdles, as per below.... 

The very fact your stance is "out/or change" shows where you really sit. You still believe he can change, or that even if he could, he would and believe the club being sold is not possible, but the fact is we know he can't and won't change, but we don't know what it will take to sell.

We don't agree at all. I just want him to leave and take his 'lucky' elephants with him. 

You have no idea what I think or where I sit since you haven't bothered to ask.

You've surmised a lot of stuff from a couple of questions.

But I'm happy to leave it there because debate seems closed at the moment.

I genuinely hope that you get what you want even though neither of us can see how it can happen at the moment.

I just don't buy into the whole "He's not that bad compared to...." malarky.  It's just accepting we've got the best of a bad lot and being ok with it. It's like saying Monk wasn't that bad if you compared him to Alan Irvine.

I was talking to someone this morning who said something I've not heard before, I've not even seen it posted on here so no idea how much truth there is in it. 

He said that Chansiri's dad has funded every business he's ever had and he's failed at every single one. His dad was sick of him just squandering his money away so when he bought us his dad basically said "here, once it's gone it's gone, don't ask for more" that's why TUF were so quick to distance themselves from us when he first came.

Kind of explains why we're in the mess we're in.

Like I say, only something I've been told so don't shoot the messenger, just thought I'd share what I heard. 

• Thanks 2

On 01/06/2021 at 03:08, Frank_Lucas said:

Is he really that bad? 

Compared to the likes of Ken Bates, Assem Allam, Vincent Tan etc....

In the beginning Chansiri gave us the best football we'd seen in years and the high hopes of promotion from the Championship to the Prem and at the time he spent a fair bit of money in order to try achieve this we got a decent pitch upgrade and general ground improvements were being made at this point all was looking great for our club.

We could argue all day long that we shouldn't have made certain signings at the time but had we not we probably wouldn't have reached the playoffs twice? And made it to Wembley.

As we all know it's been a downward spiral ever since and Chansiri has also seen the darkside of football when things don't go as planned he will never expected for us to be heading to league one.

Now how much of what we see and hear in the media is actual FACT? 

Are we jumping the gun a little in calling for Chansiri OUT? Who is likely to want to step in and purchase the club with it's current state? And as fans what do we expect? 

Would you be happy with stability over big expenditure? 

Milan didn't have funds in order to present a big marquee signing in the summer transfer window so we had to rely on a little wheeler dealing and scouting in the lower leagues but yet he was a great businessman and the club was in great shape players paid on time for one.

Is it just the case Chansiri lacks experience in the footballing world? And has been badly advised? For me there isn't much loyalty in football it's take the money and run agents are killing the game but that's another matter.

I'm currently on the fence regarding Chansiri and think we should be careful of what we wish for.

WAWAW.

Theres a difference between lack of experience and being pig headed.is it really all his advisors fault?? 

If someone tells you to jump off a bridge, you don't just do it,even if you do and survive you don't fall for the same trick over and over again. 

16 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

I was talking to someone this morning who said something I've not heard before, I've not even seen it posted on here so no idea how much truth there is in it. 

He said that Chansiri's dad has funded every business he's ever had and he's failed at every single one. His dad was sick of him just squandering his money away so when he bought us his dad basically said "here, once it's gone it's gone, don't ask for more" that's why TUF were so quick to distance themselves from us when he first came.

Kind of explains why we're in the mess we're in.

Like I say, only something I've been told so don't shoot the messenger, just thought I'd share what I heard. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest.

I've always had the feeling with Chansiri that he was like the idiot runt of the litter and probably given a job title within the family business just so he felt of some sort of importance.

• Like 1

Chansiri could quite easily keep the fans at bay by being honest and up front about the situation. 

- Admitting to failures.

- Explaining the cash flow problems. 

People can be remarkably empathetic when faced with honesty and best endeavours. 

His problem is he does not say a word and leaves everything to rumour. 

1 hour ago, Rev Owl said:

You have no idea what I think or where I sit since you haven't bothered to ask.

You've surmised a lot of stuff from a couple of questions.

But I'm happy to leave it there because debate seems closed at the moment.

I genuinely hope that you get what you want even though neither of us can see how it can happen at the moment.

The language you use speaks for you, as I've highlighted.