1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

So if the chairman wouldn’t willingly sell it for more than it’s worth, unless the cash flow problems are resolved (which I assume they won’t be otherwise they already would have been) then we must end up in Administration? At that point the Administrators try to find the best buyer for us anyway? I think. 

Probably, yeah.

Unless Chansiri suddenly starts operating in a way which makes sense.

We can speculate about numbers all day long, but only Chansiri will know the tipping point when he seeks an exit. I hope it's soon, but even then wouldn't trust this clown to negotiate a sale to a competent owner. 

I genuinely don't see what's in it for him. He's despised by a large (probably the majority) section of the fanbase and almost universally criticised by fans, pundits, ex pros etc inside and outside of the game. 

He's currently propping up the club by £1-2m per month and that isnt even going to scratch the surface of puttihg together a promotion capable squad, even for L1. 

On top of the refunds he already owes, fans aren't going to turn up in numbers, we have a modest core support, but nowhere near enough to sustain the club. 

He's becoming increasingly isolated burning through more money than he's got and even then he still cant pay the bills.

We've got one decent chance at promotion, before we get dragged down for a prolonged stay in L1. The way things are going, the season will be wasted before it starts (again).

o. k so this is problem

When arrive he bring his money

Moneys then run out as put in wrong place

other in the Chansiri  company say " NO MORE" money

He then think "I get money back then I go"

Problem.   FIND SOME ONE WITH MONEY

NOMAN will come with a lot so this go round and round.

Then if round to long  =  money is worse - MICH WORSE.

So answer must be that new money walk in and old money go out.   Not happen then just round then round.   

if he bring freind in then with more money = summer will be good in this new level it much easy

6 hours ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

As a Leeds fan I just cannot believe how naiave some of your fans are now re chansiri 

OP makes me shake my head and laugh. 

Not a single aspect of SWFC is being  run competently.  I'd argue every single department is a shambles....scouting, players, managerial and player recruitment, contracts, finances, academy, ticket office, club shop, fan relationship, pricing, professionalism (att chansiri), FFP,.  Its all a mess. 

If you think that is something to defend.... Go for it.  

Should be up in arms trying to drive him out. 

Having said that, maybe his young son might pick you a decent manager one day. 

Like Celino...only less competant. Like a child....spent the money his dad gave him and now hides in his bedroom wishing it would all go away. The bottom hasn't been hit yet....."Thankyou Delphjon Chansiri"

4 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

I think DC has made a Catastrophic mess.

The problem is, how does he go?

Who is going to buy the club in this state?

The problem with threads like this is everyone shouts for change but no one has any idea how it could happen.

Any ideas?

How can we have an idea of what to change, when we don't even know just how bad the situation is though?!

I am pretty sure a galvanised fanbase would back a clear strategy, more so than at most clubs, because we're desperate for success with the club. 

But this whole 'people like to moan but have no idea what to do' is just more tedious fan bashing, direct your negativity at the source of the misery around this football club. That is not the fans. 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's honestly  crackers mate

Not a single third party or fans from other clubs, or pundits, writers, ex players etc are defending him or any of his actions in any way but a handful of our fans are

It's bizarre

Leeds had TTGM (Time to go Massimo) but it was met with a band of bizzare (surely on the pay roll) loons named affectionately IMWT (in Massimo we trust)....there's plent here of ICWT.

Many didn't buy the usual Wednesday mandate that Chansiri had infinate resources, was a brilliant businessman and had the EFL on strings with his fool proof loop holes....writing was on the wall 6 months in to his tenure for those who can see. Wednesday didn't have the pull to bring in proper next level gems, particularly from abroad and had to settle for overpriced players that offered no guarantee of progression (what Wednesday lacked in prestige they offered in ££'s).

'On the ******** with Chansiri' brigade lapped it up with glee, massive club, champs league coming, up tut premier league, we're looking at Leeds and avin a laugh, dem blades....now Yorkshires 5th/6th club at best.

Tinpot

• Like 1

Just now, Shez said:

Leeds had TTGM (Time to go Massimo) but it was met with a band of bizzare (surely on the pay roll) loons named affectionately IMWT (in Massimo we trust)....there's plent here of ICWT. 

No way - I didn't know that

Yeah there's still a handful of people still having faith in Chansiri

God knows why - I just dont' get it

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

41 minutes ago, Shez said:

Many didn't buy the usual Wednesday mandate that Chansiri had infinate resources, was a brilliant businessman and had the EFL on strings with his fool proof loop holes....writing was on the wall 6 months in to his tenure for those who can see. Wednesday didn't have the pull to bring in proper next level gems, particularly from abroad and had to settle for overpriced players that offered no guarantee of progression (what Wednesday lacked in prestige they offered in ££'s).

'On the ******** with Chansiri' brigade lapped it up with glee, massive club, champs league coming, up tut premier league, we're looking at Leeds and avin a laugh, dem blades....now Yorkshires 5th/6th club at best.

Tinpot

Yup there was a small core of IMWT and they were and still are ridiculed. They had the mixed up notion that an attack on the owner is an attack on the club.     It isn't.  Especially when the owner is inept. 

Support the club or fizz off home was one cry.   Ignoring the fact the best way to support the club was to drive the owner out to finally let sense reign again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Yup there was a small core of IMWT and they were and still are ridiculed. They had the mixed up notion that an attack on the owner is an attack on the club.     It isn't.  

OH MY WORD

I thought it was only our club that had people that actually thought that

lol

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Support the club or fizz off home was one cry.   Ignoring the fact the best way to support the club was to drive the owner out to finally let sense reign again.

This is key.

The riskiest thing is often doing nothing at all, rather than rocking the boat.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

OH MY WORD

I thought it was only our club that had people that actually thought that

lol

Always going to be people like that.    See the owner as the club.... Rather than just  its current custodian. 

On the flip side, we also had a very large core of very vocal and active protesters who went to great lengtgs to fight Bates and Cellino (and GFH). 

There's are a few images, some projected onto the side of ou East Stand. 

image.png.80cf219d2851aa0184b454c09a880e1d.png

image.png.cba397946dabec69d7987a8ecf8289e5.png

image.png.fa020cb06978a611175f3260ac1242ed.png

image.png.1050742f9012a85f6df4b6bdd8271c46.png

You might argue it makes no difference.   I'd say... Its your club.  Fight for it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

o. k so this is problem

When arrive he bring his money

Moneys then run out as put in wrong place

other in the Chansiri  company say " NO MORE" money

He then think "I get money back then I go"

Problem.   FIND SOME ONE WITH MONEY

NOMAN will come with a lot so this go round and round.

Then if round to long  =  money is worse - MICH WORSE.

So answer must be that new money walk in and old money go out.   Not happen then just round then round.   

if he bring freind in then with more money = summer will be good in this new level it much easy

Think b4 you post will you? Chansiri may or may not have money issues,but stop purpetuating the myth that no one will want to buy us,we know Mr C has had,& turned down offers....There are always people who want to be football Chairman....

The only issue is what price Chansiri will sell at,not that there are 'no buyers' how can there be no buyers when the Club is up for sale?

people dont usually randomly knock on your door,and ask if you want to sell your house,it takes a  'FOR SALE' sign to initiate interest...

1 hour ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Yup there was a small core of IMWT and they were and still are ridiculed. They had the mixed up notion that an attack on the owner is an attack on the club.     It isn't.  Especially when the owner is inept. 

If only 

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Think b4 you post will you? Chansiri may or may not have money issues,but stop purpetuating the myth that no one will want to buy us,we know Mr C has had,& turned down offers....There are always people who want to be football Chairman....

The only issue is what price Chansiri will sell at,not that there are 'no buyers' how can there be no buyers when the Club is up for sale?

people dont usually randomly knock on your door,and ask if you want to sell your house,it takes a  'FOR SALE' sign to initiate interest...

Should say 'when the Club is not up for sale' unable to edit in time!

15 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Is he really that bad? 

Compared to the likes of Ken Bates, Assem Allam, Vincent Tan etc....

In the beginning Chansiri gave us the best football we'd seen in years and the high hopes of promotion from the Championship to the Prem and at the time he spent a fair bit of money in order to try achieve this we got a decent pitch upgrade and general ground improvements were being made at this point all was looking great for our club.

We could argue all day long that we shouldn't have made certain signings at the time but had we not we probably wouldn't have reached the playoffs twice? And made it to Wembley.

As we all know it's been a downward spiral ever since and Chansiri has also seen the darkside of football when things don't go as planned he will never expected for us to be heading to league one.

Now how much of what we see and hear in the media is actual FACT? 

Are we jumping the gun a little in calling for Chansiri OUT? Who is likely to want to step in and purchase the club with it's current state? And as fans what do we expect? 

Would you be happy with stability over big expenditure? 

Milan didn't have funds in order to present a big marquee signing in the summer transfer window so we had to rely on a little wheeler dealing and scouting in the lower leagues but yet he was a great businessman and the club was in great shape players paid on time for one.

Is it just the case Chansiri lacks experience in the footballing world? And has been badly advised? For me there isn't much loyalty in football it's take the money and run agents are killing the game but that's another matter.

I'm currently on the fence regarding Chansiri and think we should be careful of what we wish for.

WAWAW.

Yes he is that bad I am

not on the fence having had dealings with him first hand on the corporate side 

greedy and no respect or regards for Wednesday loyal fans that have put thousands into the club .

I share the view of many 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He's put his money where his mouth is

That's the problem

He's sold the stadium too

I accept every way you look at it, it looks bad. Even beyond repair, but it can get a whole lot worse if he throws in the towel.

And if we end up in Administration that will be DCs fault also, but... if there is a anyway he can turn it around, I wish him all the luck in the world. If that means another summer of Umbongo while he gets high wage earners off the books then so be it.

I'm not that bothered about watching us win anything in empty stadiums in any case.

19 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I accept every way you look at it, it looks bad. Even beyond repair, but it can get a whole lot worse if he throws in the towel.

And if we end up in Administration that will be DCs fault also, but... if there is a anyway he can turn it around, I wish him all the luck in the world. If that means another summer of Umbongo while he gets high wage earners off the books then so be it.

I'm not that bothered about watching us win anything in empty stadiums in any case.

You're not seeing things straight.

Try looking at the situation objectively rather than subjectively.

He's not turning this around.

Is he?

Now that the ridiculous contracts are out of the way he's got the same to fund as most lower league clubs.

There's nothing left to fear.. the nightmare is played out and now it's time to contemplate a better future.

A future without him.