When was the last time you heard somebody say "one thing they do really well at Wednesday is..."?

Chansiri has done nothing to improve the running of the club.

He's relied entirely on chucking money at it. Now he can't even pay the wages for 3 months.

Difficult to see what he's doing well at the moment

• Like 5

I let this fraud gamble with my 3 years season ticket deal. At the time it looked a great deal and it was but when we failed and then couldn't refresh things as there was no more season ticket income for 2 years it quickly unravelled.  I've not paid a penny to the club since and won't be again till he's gone. There was no plan B after spending following the Wembley loss, it was sh!t or bust and we all know what happened. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Wall said:

When was the last time you heard somebody say "one thing they do really well at Wednesday is..."?

On the pitch,  ending the bad runs of other teams

Off the pitch,  absolutely diddly squat 

• Like 1

It’s quite obvious now reading reports he wants out, but he wants a fortune for it.

I think he’s going to liquidate the club to right off the debts, cut his losses and run....

He’ll be ok, the club will be gone.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

It’s quite obvious now reading reports he wants out, but he wants a fortune for it.

I think he’s going to liquidate the club to right off the debts, cut his losses and run....

He’ll be ok, the club will be gone.......

I don't understand. He'd want too much money (probably correct) to preclude a sale, but instead of accepting a reasonable bid, would want to walk away with no money instead?

• Like 1

Yes he is as bad as them if not worse, I honestly can’t believe people still stick up for him. All this nonsense of we should be careful what we wish for is pathetic. Just how bad do things have to get for people to realise what he is doing to the club. 

• Like 1

Chansiri is used to a world of privilege in a country where rules can be broken if you come from the right stock. His major issue is that he thinks he can operate in the UK like he does in Thailand.

Break rules, ignore advice, punish or dismiss those he employs who disagree with his ethos and consider that it's OK to interfere with all aspects of business, even if there are people more qualified and knowledgable in the company. Worst of all, he will despise those who dare to criticise him and do the opposite of what they want just to show who is in control. I'm saying this because I've worked for someone very similar. Nobody could make him change.

All they could do was try to offer him advice and hope that he would see reason. Occasionally he did, but not very often. Most good people left and only the ones who could shut their mouths and just blindly carry out orders remained. Despite that, it was a lucrative market and he could make money.

Football is not the same and a person like that will not succeed in the UK. People have a choice here and they will stand together if required. Even the ones who are well paid. The best we can hope for is that he loses interest and lets someone else run the show, otherwise we will have to wait until the administrators take the matter out of his hands.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, striker said:

I don't understand. He'd want too much money (probably correct) to preclude a sale, but instead of accepting a reasonable bid, would want to walk away with no money instead?

I said the same yesterday,  the way it’s going he won’t get anything as the club won’t be allowed to play or exist etc.  He’s better accepting whatever bids come in now 

• Like 1

One thing I will say is that there are many fans who think Chansiri is a horrific chairman

There are also fans of other clubs, pundits, sports writers, ex players, ex managers who are also saying the same thing

But for some reason a handful of our fans who aren't and who are still trying to tell us that everyone else is wrong

Despite all of the evidence

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

At one point, a long time ago, I had a sliver of sympathy for chansiri. But his actions as owner of our club have been nothing short of negligent, he’s made bad decision after bad decision that has led to our club now being in a perilous position. Bookies talk of us bouncing straight back up is laughable. The EFL are laughable, they punish the club, the fans, the players whilst chansiri watches from afar not giving two Fs about it all. If the EFL cared about the integrity of the league they would have a mechanism in place to force real pressure on the owners - fine the person not the club.

• Like 2

The time for giving Chansiri the benefit of the doubt was finished over a year ago cant believe the OP is serious.

Hopefully the OP is just playing Devils Advocate.

If the next 18 months are like the last 18 months the cub will be on the brink of not existing as functioning football league club.

5 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Is he really that bad? 

Compared to the likes of Ken Bates, Assem Allam, Vincent Tan etc....

In the beginning Chansiri gave us the best football we'd seen in years and the high hopes of promotion from the Championship to the Prem and at the time he spent a fair bit of money in order to try achieve this we got a decent pitch upgrade and general ground improvements were being made at this point all was looking great for our club.

We could argue all day long that we shouldn't have made certain signings at the time but had we not we probably wouldn't have reached the playoffs twice? And made it to Wembley.

As we all know it's been a downward spiral ever since and Chansiri has also seen the darkside of football when things don't go as planned he will never expected for us to be heading to league one.

Now how much of what we see and hear in the media is actual FACT? 

Are we jumping the gun a little in calling for Chansiri OUT? Who is likely to want to step in and purchase the club with it's current state? And as fans what do we expect? 

Would you be happy with stability over big expenditure? 

Milan didn't have funds in order to present a big marquee signing in the summer transfer window so we had to rely on a little wheeler dealing and scouting in the lower leagues but yet he was a great businessman and the club was in great shape players paid on time for one.

Is it just the case Chansiri lacks experience in the footballing world? And has been badly advised? For me there isn't much loyalty in football it's take the money and run agents are killing the game but that's another matter.

I'm currently on the fence regarding Chansiri and think we should be careful of what we wish for.

WAWAW.

Wake up mate. 

• Like 1

A lot of pain for a big screen, about the only thing he got right.

With the money invested excellent foundations could have been laid.

We, after becoming established in the Championship properly now, could be a team that is always challenging for the playoffs. Able to build on the squad yer after year with a sensible approach.

However we have a house of cards.

Built on the beach.

The wind is picking up

The tide is coming in.

• Like 3