Needs an experienced CB to talk him through a game. Zero pace, got an error per game in him, can’t run with the ball or carry it out of defence. Also unable to pass a ball 10 yards to his own player. 

Apart from that he’s fine. 

21 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

What can you guys tell us about  him? He’s been released after several seasons with you and he’s now apparently on City’s radar.

Other than him being a CB I don’t anything about his strengths and weaknesses.

Btw - your previous full back Jack Hunt was released by Nigel Pearson

struggles to bring a bag o' cement down.

22 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

What can you guys tell us about  him? He’s been released after several seasons with you and he’s now apparently on City’s radar.

Other than him being a CB I don’t anything about his strengths and weaknesses.

Btw - your previous full back Jack Hunt was released by Nigel Pearson

If your radar operator is any good, he should report to Station Commander Pearson that Lees looks a bit off course without Wing Commander Loovens to guide him. 

Although Lees distribution isn’t the best, should be noted that playing in a side with a midfield and forward with the same movement as a deceased buffalo didn’t help. 

If we had a holding midfielder who could hold the ball as well that would have taken the pressure off him and stopped him constantly being pressed. 

I’m sure it would be less of a problem in a better side 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/05/2021 at 16:09, FinnishOwl said:

Needs a better, calming CB alongside, then he can be good. He's not one to carry the team on his shoulders. I don't understand why he was made captain at one point.

That myth which sounded like an intelligent thing to say when it was first used but quickly became a boring statement.

You will get a steady player who is reliable and will give his best, like every defender he has mistakes in him but arguable less than most at his level.  I would say his major flaw is going forward with the ball.

His age may count against him (not sure of his age) but you will get player who is consistent if not spectacular.  

• Like 1

You should try and buy Iorfa off us instead.

Chansiri would sell him for next to nowt as we are desperate.

He's been injured but is on the road back now. 

He's a class defender.