What can you guys tell us about  him? He’s been released after several seasons with you and he’s now apparently on City’s radar.

Other than him being a CB I don’t anything about his strengths and weaknesses.

Btw - your previous full back Jack Hunt was released by Nigel Pearson

Guest LondonOwl313

He’s a steady championship centre half.. was in contention for our player of the season. Can’t play out from the back at all though.

Got a bad injury to his ankle (or so it looked) about a month ago so didn’t think he’d be fit for the start of next season.

1 hour ago, FinnishOwl said:

Needs a better, calming CB alongside, then he can be good. He's not one to carry the team on his shoulders. I don't understand why he was made captain at one point.

Depends how he is used. In a back 4 alongside a commanding, vocal CB partner he should still be OK at that level as a no nonsense defender.

Try and get him to lead, or to play in a back 3 as a passing defender and you will be asking for trouble. 

Guest wilyfox

Averaged over 40 games per season since the age of 18. Won’t find many centre-halves in the champ with more experience. Decent no frills centre-half. Solid in a two. Uncomfortable in a three. Very average on the ball. Committed. Leads by example, but vocally very quiet. Had his ups & downs, but overall a good servant. 

42 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

What can you guys tell us about  him? He’s been released after several seasons with you and he’s now apparently on City’s radar.

Other than him being a CB I don’t anything about his strengths and weaknesses.

Btw - your previous full back Jack Hunt was released by Nigel Pearson

Past it.

Average at best, many on here  including me thiught he was brilliant at first but as soon as we got rid of a calm composed old head in loovens he literally fell to bits.

My honest opinion is if you're after promotion look elsewhere but fine for a squad.

• Thanks 1

Pretty much all of the above posts apart from the guy who said he is clever. He isn’t. He literally doesn’t have a football brain. If there’s a decision to be made he will dither around for so long that by the time he makes his decision the ball will already be in the back of the net. 

• Like 1