Surely Liquidation/Administration is becoming inevitable.

Sadly there would be very little chance of us coming back.

There’s a lot of bad thing a coming in the world financially and lots of and football clubs are going to struggle.

I don’t see any international business man coming to rescue the club. Maybe someone local but most will have seen the potential costs (financial / personal /  and business wise) a and think probably not.

We would have to give up Hillsborough, probably not a bad thing as it’s generally a weight round our necks but hard for some fans me included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Surely he’s not thick enough to realise he’s going to get jack schitt for the club.

There’s always going to be a buyer out there, because there’s loads of rich people in this world...

The sooner he takes what’s on offer and cuts his losses the better...

The next scenarios are;

1/Administration 

2/Liquidation (god forbid)

3/ Sell at a massive loss.....because he can’t keep losing money that he hasn’t got.

My guess is No.3

• Like 8

1 minute ago, bronxowl said:

Surely he’s not thick enough to realise he’s going to get jack schitt for the club.

There’s always going to be a buyer out there, because there’s loads of rich people in this world...

The sooner he takes what’s on offer and cuts his losses the better...

The next scenarios are;

1/Administration 

2/Liquidation (god forbid)

3/ Sell at a massive loss.....because he can’t keep losing money that he hasn’t got.

My guess is No.3

According to @Hornsby he's milking the Thai tax man for millions so he won't let a good little loss maker like us go.:tango:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

But we'd have to change our name back to "The Wednesday".... Not a bad thing but on the other hand get automatic relegation to leauge 2

FFS

I can see a situation where L2 would be the least of our worries. I truly fear for our existence.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He'd do well to claw what he can back from a sale and insist on a NDA to keep face.

Then disappear.

What do you thinks going on fella? From your point of view. Always interested your thoughts.

Looks grim to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm thinking admin and or liquidation it's slowly becoming a bigger reality.

The warning signs are there. 

Agreed, any company with these three things going on would seem to have the writing on the wall:

1) Can't repay 'customers' who are owed money.

2) Can't pay its employees wages on time / at all.

3) Isn't selling its main product (tickets) as it usually would (I think this could be due to those in charge seeing what's coming and knowing they would have to answer a wrongful trading charge if they took people's money knowing they may go out of business).

On top of this if you are running a football club, the two things you need are a) players (employees) and b)supporters ('customers'). 

Given the goings on at the moment, who would want to come and work for SWFC? And who would pay cash in advance for a product that they might never get?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

What do you thinks going on fella? From your point of view. Always interested your thoughts.

Looks grim to me.

He's left young Liam Dooley to sort a mess out.

What's going on at the club smacks of somebody making the right moves.. believe it or not.

The clear communication about the tickets and trying to claw some cash in through furlough aren't consistent with Chansiri.. another little thing.. showing the pitches being refurbished.

He's turning his back on the mess and letting go a bit.

My gut is that he'll sell.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Funkenstein said:

Agreed, any company with these three things going on would seem to have the writing on the wall:

1) Can't repay 'customers' who are owed money.

2) Can't pay its employees wages on time / at all.

3) Isn't selling its main product (tickets) as it usually would (I think this could be due to those in charge seeing what's coming and knowing they would have to answer a wrongful trading charge if they took people's money knowing they may go out of business).

On top of this if you are running a football club, the two things you need are a) players (employees) and b)supporters ('customers'). 

Given the goings on at the moment, who would want to come and work for SWFC? And who would pay cash in advance for a product that they might never get?

I didn't even realise other clubs were selling them. So for me, that's a huge red flag that we aren't.

That's before be the other stuff.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's left young Liam Dooley to sort a mess out.

What's going on at the club smacks of somebody making the right moves.. believe it or not.

The clear communication about the tickets and trying to claw some cash in through furlough aren't consistent with Chansiri.. another little thing.. showing the pitches being refurbished.

He's turning his back on the mess and letting go a bit.

My gut is that he'll sell.

Think he has to sell tbh. Right old mess. Perhaps it's to early to call the bad stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Think he has to sell tbh. Right old mess. Perhaps it's to early to call the bad stuff.

I think he's left Mr Dooley to firefight and keep the club viable.

It's got to be viable for a sale.

• Thanks 2

I cannot see a way out. It's just bad news after bad news.  The club is worth nothing. It's reputation and standing is at an all time low, it has virtually no assets and it's massive loyal fanbase has been alienated. I seriously fear the worst.

• Like 3
  • Love 1