Tony Strudwick - Leaving

24 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

"I'm pleased to announce the appointment of my son Att as the club's new fitness coach. He brings a vast knowledge of the subject from his weekly PE lessons".

:Chansiri:

And eleva8 will be providing the left over kit box in the corner for the first team to use

We were lucky to get him. Not sure if it's to reduce costs or he decided it was time to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if we trim more of the 'training staff'. We need to respond to our lower income levels.

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

That's not true. @Big Malc posted a few months ago about non playing staff not being paid. I think he personally knows someone who works at the club on the non playing staff. 

Apologies, I was unaware that was happening.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve no issue with this. You would be a fool to turn down that move. 

Problem is , anyone good going.

Hagen great prospect.

Must confess I thought our fitness levels weren't that great last season and may have contributed to so many goals being conceded 

in the last quarter of the game. How often were we good for only half a game (being generous). It's not like we had a high pressing, high energy approach like some other teams either (such as Barnsley). 

8 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Must confess I thought our fitness levels weren't that great last season and may have contributed to so many goals being conceded 

in the last quarter of the game. How often were we good for only half a game (being generous). It's not like we had a high pressing, high energy approach like some other teams either (such as Barnsley). 

Unless you actually look at the data you can't assess how much physical output our players expended - not in which parameters (volume, distance, intensity etc...)

Also any support staff can only work within the template set by the manager

So his influence may have been way less than he'd anticipated and maybe he felt he couldn't action enough positive change due to his reduced remit?

Just speculating off course

But we can't compare any physical parameters without the data