Disrespectful

14 minutes ago, DazUK said:

Man Utd players taking their medals off as soon as they get them.

Respect the composition you've entered..or don't ******** enter it.

Nobs

COMPETITION 

and they didn't they got as compo for being sheeite in the European cup

They finished second after 120 minutes and 20 odd penalty kicks playing against a side who, on paper were inferior.

If I were a United fan, the last thing I'd be wanting to see afterwards is the players proudly sporting a medal after such a poor performance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DazUK said:

Nobs

They lost ffs, do you think they will be proud to have a runners up medal in the Europa Cup? - Normal reaction as for as I'm concerned.

Their bigger worry is strength in depth, no way are they as good as their 2nd position, tonight they were too many players that didn't turn up and their bench was a joke.

Super league v a club that has 50k population for their town and only hit the top league in 1998....thats why we didn't want the ESL fair play yellow submarine!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DazUK said:

I understand they should be pissed off but immediately taking them off like most did I feel is wrong.

Do you ever see an Olympic silver medalist immediately take there's off?. 

They should do unless they set out to finish third 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DazUK said:

I understand they should be pissed off but immediately taking them off like most did I feel is wrong.

Do you ever see an Olympic silver medalist immediately take there's off?. 

Seb Coe chucked his in the bottom of the sock drawer.  I believe it’s still there.

19 hours ago, DazUK said:

Nobs

Bet you think losing to Hull at Wembley was an achievement? 

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

No it wasn't an achievement.

What us fans should have done is boooood em off for not winning.

I take it you book em off.

On 27/05/2021 at 10:25, andrew1974 said:

I’d be more worried about the players who didn’t take them off. 

if you’re trying to build a winning culture then those players would be the ones I’d be looking to move on

so whats your take on don megson leading our lads on a lap of honour after losing to everton and our fans giving them applause ....should we have binned off mccalliog , springett, young ,fantham ?

On 27/05/2021 at 18:37, TheGaffer said:

Well if we happen to get to another play off final next season given where we are at the present right now, I shall definitely regard it as an “achievement” !

48 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Well if we happen to get to another play off final next season given where we are at the present right now, I shall definitely regard it as an “achievement” !

And this is exactly why we as a fan base will be ridden roughshod over time and time and time again. It's 30 years since we achieved anything in football. 30. Three Zero! Promotion from the 3rd tier is not an achievement, it's unacceptable we are even in the league in the first place! If you happy to celebrate reaching a two horse game to escape and even have the audacity to say its an achievement then please never let me set my standards so low. Ffs it's an absolute embarrassment to be in this league. Never mind consider reaching the play off final from such a league as achievement. Winning the ******** noddy Cup an achievement. Everything to do with it including our club at the moment is a ******** embarrassment. 

I will never be embarrassed to support Wednesday, not even in non league. But I will never class it as frigging achievement escaping something that we had not entered in our first 100 years of existence and now find ourselves AGAIN for the third time in 20. Sorry but just no. We need to act, and act now!!!