Euro 2021

Must admit I’m looking forward to it too. No real expectations but we have two home games and there’s not one game in the group I don’t think we can get a result in. Play well on the day and we’re capable of getting results in any of those games. 

It’s nice to have a semi decent team for a change, it’s been ages since we’ve been competitive on the international stage and we’ve been playing well consistently for the last few years. We’ve been creating a lot of chances in recent games which is really encouraging, our second string should have scored 4 or 5 against the Dutch. 

We have the Czechs at Hampden and we beat them home and away recently in the Nations League, Croatia at Hampden, and we’ve never lost to Croatia in any fixture and we’ve played them 5 times. The last games against them were a good 6-7 years ago I think to be fair but we beat them home and away in qualifying in the last ones. It will be tough but at Hampden but we can get a result against them.

England is a derby match. On paper you win and you have home advantage too, but you have defensive frailties and we have pace in the right areas which can cause your team problems. I think we will score against you, it’s the other end I’m worried about. 

I’d probably take 3rd place now as long as we win one game. That should see us through. Even if we don’t go through just being at a tournament for a change is great 👍

Denmark and Turkey are my dark horses and I fancy France to win it. Belgium will bottle it again despite their quality. You’ll probably do your usual of getting to the QFs.

4 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Why aren't Italy in blue for goodness sake.

As too that remote control car delivering the ball ...cringe

Came here to post this about not being in blue. 

Very annoying 

• Like 1