Euro 2021

Just now, edinburghowl said:

A Danish win against Russia too would also mean the same for Scotland and Croatia.

Hope the Danes get through. 

Suppose they are my second team when it comes to international football...as I doubt I'm ever going to see the Faroes qualify for a major tournament. 

Unfortunately, I can't see it. Huge ask after what happened with Eriksen.

Just now, SiJ said:

Hope the Danes get through. 

Suppose they are my second team when it comes to international football...as I doubt I'm ever going to see the Faroes qualify for a major tournament. 

Unfortunately, I can't see it. Huge ask after what happened with Eriksen.

I like the Danes too. Great country! I really want to go back there again soon. 

It’s looking pretty unlikely for them even if they win because they’d only be on 3 points. They need to try and win big and hope results go in their favour.

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

I like the Danes too. Great country! I really want to go back there again soon. 

It’s looking pretty unlikely for them even if they win because they’d only be on 3 points. They need to try and win big and hope results go in their favour.

Yeah. It is a great country. 

Always think they produce some nice footballers too, but often lack a bit of cutting edge at the top end of the pitch. 

Got it all sorted from the keeper up to the midfield; lots of good players. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Taz said:

Ok but Russia and denmark are playing to have a chance of third then 

finally some fkn stakes 

Sorry Got it wrong, Denmark can come second because as Finland beat Denmark, Russia beat Finland, and then Denmark beat Russia, all 3 teams head 2 head cancel each other out so goes to goal difference if all finish on 3 points

Just now, flo said:

Sorry Got it wrong, Denmark can come second because as Finland beat Denmark, Russia beat Finland, and then Denmark beat Russia, all 3 teams head 2 head cancel each other out so goes to goal difference if all finish on 3 points

Nice