Euro 2021

Yeah the stakes are so bloody low here. 

how do you get excited for these final games… not only is it silly it’s giving me a head ache working out who could play who. 

whoever came up with this wants sacking, unless England finish third but go through. Then I’m ok with it. 

Just now, Bannofan said:

Italy reserves doing well. 

These games have so much potential to be cagey dead rubbers; strategic results are needed to avoid certain teams in the knockout. 

What happens on Tuesday with us then? 

We only need a point to guarantee going through, as do the Czechs. 

Might be wrong, but isn't it in our interests to actually finish second which is where we are right now? 

Team who finishes top gets third place in the group of death, right? 

So does that mean the Czechs might want to try and aim for a narrow one nil defeat, as they have a slightly better goal difference? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, HullOwlPhil said:

Harsh red that in my opinion.

Very, it’s meant to be a contact sport so mistimed tackles will happen. Let’s just go the whole hog and make it like netball to be safe there won’t be any injuries 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Well done Wales, tough group and were never going to finish top above Italy 

It was a fairly tough group, Switzerland are poor to watch but hard to beat at finals usually, Turkey were being talked up by a fair few and have had some good recent results.

Fair play to them.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

It was a fairly tough group, Switzerland are poor to watch but hard to beat at finals usually, Turkey were being talked up by a fair few and have had some good recent results.

Fair play to them.

Spot on, I have a feeling it will be Denmark but whoever it is Wales will be confident 

• Like 1