Euro 2021

15 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

But the breakaway league essentially stands for the same thing as the expanded Euro's - making money and the big teams protecting their interests. There's 32 teams playing in the finals to negate the chances of the Netherlands or Italy, or even England failing to make it as has happened recently, and having more nations in means more nations watching.

I'm not claiming it's different or more "moral"

Just stating that the current governing bodies were taking on some sort of mythical altruistic status bravely defending their little lambs against the ferocious lion

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Surely Spain should have been bringing on Moreno then. He had a brilliant season and is bang in form, should have been starting instead of Morata for me. 

Completely agree 

Isak looks one for the future. 

Some info to save y’all the effort

Alexander Isak is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a forward for La Liga club Real Sociedad and the Sweden national team. Starting off his professional career with AIK in 2016, he represented Borussia Dortmund and Willem II before signing with Real Sociedad in 2019.Wikipedia

Born: 21 September 1999 (age 21 years), Solna Municipality, Sweden

Height: 1.9 m

Current teams: Real Sociedad (#19 / Forward), Sweden national football team (#11 / Forward), more

Siblings: Sened Teame

Spain are looking at bit ‘Barca’ - if you took away the front 3. 

Also look like they could be physically bullied, but it’s the getting near them/the ball that’s the problem. 

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

Isak looks one for the future. 

Some info to save y’all the effort

Alexander Isak is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a forward for La Liga club Real Sociedad and the Sweden national team. Starting off his professional career with AIK in 2016, he represented Borussia Dortmund and Willem II before signing with Real Sociedad in 2019.Wikipedia

Born: 21 September 1999 (age 21 years), Solna Municipality, Sweden

Height: 1.9 m

Current teams: Real Sociedad (#19 / Forward), Sweden national football team (#11 / Forward), more

Siblings: Sened Teame

He's had a really good season for Sociedad, scored 17 times in La Liga. Been tipped for a bigger move this summer or next. 

Just now, Kopparberg said:

Spain are looking at bit ‘Barca’ - if you took away the front 3. 

Also look like they could be physically bullied, but it’s the getting near them/the ball that’s the problem. 

We are watching 2 different games, Spain looking really poor to me 

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

We are watching 2 different games, Spain looking really poor to me 

They haven't played poorly at all, they lack a cutting edge. They aren't the side they were, said before the tournament started that I don't think they will be a contender but they haven't been poor. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They haven't played poorly at all, they lack a cutting edge. They aren't the side they were, said before the tournament started that I don't think they will be a contender but they haven't been poor. 

that's like saying Man City didn't play poorly in the CL final 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

that's like saying Man City didn't play poorly in the CL final 

Disagree, Man City have far more of a cutting edge and different goal threats, besides which you thought their major let down that night was De Bruyne not playing on with an injury he is still yet to recover from! 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Disagree, Man City have far more of a cutting edge and different goal threats, besides which you thought their major let down that night was De Bruyne not playing on with an injury he is still yet to recover from! 

is he still not over that? what a softie!

• Haha 2