Euro 2021

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The whole country is on melt down. Work places tomorrow are going to take a big hit. Even worse Monday, win or lose. 

I'm just gutted I can't celebrate properly. Missus just out of hospital today following further cancer treatment so I'm on nurse duties for the foreseeable! At least I'll remember it, if I could go out I'd not remember much 😂

Sorry to hear that buddy

Many things bigger than football but i hope it gave you something to smile about

Best of everything to your better half!

1 minute ago, Mr Mercury said:

Teared up big time 😢

In a final in my lifetime … f00kin buzzing

Come on Boys - finish the job 🙏🏻

Remember been a kid going to bed in tears 26 years ago after Southgate pen. If we win this it will be one of the best comebacks in sporting history for Gareth. Amazing story.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The whole country is on melt down. Work places tomorrow are going to take a big hit. Even worse Monday, win or lose. 

I'm just gutted I can't celebrate properly. Missus just out of hospital today following further cancer treatment so I'm on nurse duties for the foreseeable! At least I'll remember it, if I could go out I'd not remember much 😂

So sorry to hear that mate. Thought with you both. Football is nothing in the scheme of things but hope it gives you an hour and a half of something to smile about   X

9 minutes ago, malek said:

Anyone watching game on unbiassed tv station ? 

Seriously i think you're trying to say that you would like to watch the game in an alternate universe

England were the better team overall and the commentary probably reflected that - but giving due deference to Denmark throughout

• Like 1