Euro 2021

The issue with English people is always that pessimism will override confidence. Trying to be confident but with that nagging feeling that everything will come crashing down.

Fuck it. We’re going to absolute dick them. 

I'm lucky (old) enough to have watched England win the World Cup and though I was only eleven the excitement was immense. Over the following years and tournaments the excitement turned to despair expecting the worse. Well I am happy to say that the excitement from 66 is back.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Tonight's team:-

Pickford

Walker

Stones

Maguire

Shaw

Phillips

Rice

Saka

Mount

Sterling

Kane

Confirmed or just a guess?

I get the logic behind Saka playing over Foden or Grealish or Sancho. Maehle has been quality going forward from left wing back for them, and Saka is more disciplined defensively than the other 3. Not bad options to bring off the bench if needed either! Team picks itself otherwise I reckon. 

Starting to get a bit nervous now, I’ll feel better once I’m in the pub!

42 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Confirmed or just a guess?

I get the logic behind Saka playing over Foden or Grealish or Sancho. Maehle has been quality going forward from left wing back for them, and Saka is more disciplined defensively than the other 3. Not bad options to bring off the bench if needed either! Team picks itself otherwise I reckon. 

Starting to get a bit nervous now, I’ll feel better once I’m in the pub!

Not official but i think it's pretty much 100% likely.

I thought we may leave Mount out for one of our better ball carrying options but it worked in the last game so i'm trying to be more optimistic about team selection!

Nice luxury to have Grealish, Foden and Sancho off the bench.

• Like 1