Bazza is staying

Guest Therealrealist

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Need to get real. 

We can't even  pay the wages, we are skint. 

Bannan will be sold if a good offer comes in, along with Windass and Paterson. 

Beleive nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see - Edgar Allen Poe.

I think he will stay unless the club ask him to leave so they can get money in. I don’t think that will happen.

I think he’s comfortable here, likes the influence he has and has a young family, he’s played in the premier league before so doesn’t seem to give the impression he is desperate to trade all to get the chance to play at that level again. I think if he was hed have left last summer or refused a new deal.

• Like 1

Wow thought I was being kicked off owltalk for a minute🤪 this bazza is staying as is the real bazza! 

Its Friday night I have had a beer (or 3) so I happy to predict bazza lifting the league 1 trophy next season WAWAW  

2 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I thought Tudgay would stay when we went down a few years ago 

played the opening game then went 

thanks for that 

Not quite, he played 22 games for us before going on loan to Forest and then signed permanently in January.

22 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Not quite, he played 22 games for us before going on loan to Forest and then signed permanently in January.

But he went on loan at the very start of the season we went down, played the opening game then left on loan right? 

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

But he went on loan at the very start of the season we went down, played the opening game then left on loan right? 

When in a hole stop diggin