Just now, Sham67 said:

They have a deal with the EFL that all clubs have to comply with.

Exactly, we wouldn't want to tarnish our reputation with the EFL! 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So no successful business men ever started off as a salesman or the like ?? 

This Forums full of some Reyt belters at times 

Loads. But they wouldn't continue to work for Chansiri.

Or a phantom firm.

Edited by Hornsby

Just now, Hornsby said:

Loads. But they wouldn't continue to work for Chansiri.

Ah alright,  forgot your the font of all knowledge 

Like most people, I want to be positive about the club.

But an Accounts Manager from Pepsico in charge of things is as far removed from what is required to 180 this leaking oil tanker of a football club as is practically possible.

Unfortunately, can see him sat in his office with the same mindset as this dog:

C7677B28-5C1C-423D-8778-FB580FF18687.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Ah alright,  forgot your the font of all knowledge 

Wish I knew when Chansiri was going.

Or next season's ticket prices.

You just have to hope thw great and glorious one has finally started to listen. Leta hope so. There is however a huge slice of my thinking that says it's merely lip service, and absolutely everything will stay as it is. I'm not sure exactly what trees the commercial department has pulled up in the last few years.

But, we must get behind him and wish for the best, because otherwise, the glorious one will say no matter what I do the fans sorry (customers)!!! still moan.

27 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Wish I knew when Chansiri was going.

Or next season's ticket prices.

Just make it up 

Fit in with rest on here 

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce Liam Dooley as Chief Operating Officer, a role he begins with immediate effect.

Liam will oversee the operational structure of the club, incorporating retail, ticketing, hospitality and catering.

Together with assisting other areas of the club where required, he will identify and build revenue generation at Hillsborough, calling on a broad range of experience in the corporate business community on a national and international scale.

Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri said: “The club will always evolve on the business side and Liam will bring experience, knowledge and dedication to this role.

“I would like to welcome Liam to the position of Chief Operating Officer and wish him every success.”

Frees up Mr C to focus on the first team. 

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Still can't believe Chansiri didn't allow Joe Palmer to just do his job like he can.

When Palmer left he then delivered a beautiful 10,000 all seater stadium for AFC Wimbledon. Very sad to think what we missed out on with him not being allowed to do his job when he worked for Chansiri. What a waste of talent that was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So no successful business men ever started off as a salesman or the like ?? 

This Forums full of some Reyt belters at times 

Agreed.
I worked in corporate sales for a lot of years and I can say without hesitation that there were some unbelievably smart people doing those jobs. I don’t mean clever market trader types, I mean smart, well trained professionals used to handling multi million pound contracts. And yes, many of them went on to have unbelievably successful careers in business. But I am absolutely unsurprised that many people take the chance to deride other peoples experience having not done it themselves!

• Like 2