Nixon - players still not paid

Just now, Harrysgame said:

Do the PFA only get involved if players ask them to? Maybe they have assurances that they are happy with, who knows.

PFA possibly you may be correct,  but do the EFL allow clubs to operate insolvently ? For 3 months 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Why would the EFL not get involved before now if this was the case ..?    Because if true they absolutely are in breach of contract 

Agree if the rumours about not being paid for 3 months are true, the EFL and PFA would be all over the club like a rash.

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Agree if the rumours about not being paid for 3 months are true, the EFL and PFA would be all over the club like a rash.

Currently i guess its 2 months April and May by reading the article and previous comments, its the next payday when things gets serious. 

Have we paid HMRC?

Are there other bills not being paid? 

I doubt Nixon would be writing this unless  he gad a very good sauce and proof. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s alreyt debating wether he’s ran out do money etc, and what may or may not happen BUT ...  you cannot just defer wages for 3months without sanctions from the EFL surely ??   And also how are you not insolvent as a business ?  Don’t pay wages and your in administration 

Someone’s telling lies, or twisting the story 

If it wasn't true Nixon would be leaving himself wide open to being sued. It will be true. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

All this talk of sanctions , embargo’s and admin does anyone know if the efl or fa would not punish the club and fans and go after the man responsible? Seems crazy that one man can get away with what he’s doing to a club 150 years old. 

I don't really think they can.

They're not the law, they have no real power to go after him, it's only the club that has to obey their rules. He doesn't seem to give a throw what they do to the club, just digs his talons in deeper and doubles down on his bullshit

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If it wasn't true Nixon would be leaving himself wide open to being sued. It will be true. 

Listen I’m not banging the drum for DC been innocent or journos to be making stuff up , I know as much as next man, but I am aware Nixons Info is rarely without substance 

But I still cannot fathom how EFL wouldn’t have acted by now, and how as a business your not insolvent and in administration after 3months of defaulting on wages 

Doesn’t add up, can’t be just me thinking same 

If true...Its a worrying allegation.....

Lets have a look at it.....

You are looking for a job....

You see an opening....do a quick "google"..on the company offering the job...and see they don't actually pay their employees?

You see even a "Rumour " that  they don't pay their employees

Think about it...Its a f.ookin' shiteshow!!!!

• Like 1

There has to be some kind of communication from the owner on this one I think

If he’s burying head in sand, EFL may get there first 

Maybe there’s been an agreement with club and PFA that’s satisfied the EFL not to act 

56 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Or hes dug such a financial black hole he dosnt want anybody seeing the true picture. 

If somebody was doing due diligence they would walk away. 

He is still operating under the delusion that someone will give him all his inheritance back.

The massive, massive arse.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Yep

It'll have been quite simple. Contact a player in the squad, i.e. one whos probably leaving so who doesn't care anyway, will answer a simple yes or no on something like this and will have admitted we havent been paid. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, camffiti said:

nixon.png.38e9231850510d45da80a818e4f6e801.png

Would explain the delayed (compared to other clubs) retained list ...

At this point, the whole squad probably has grounds to walkout 

Good