The silence is deafening

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Ten whole days hey. That's 1/36 th of the year gone since relegation. I have it on good authority that we have scouts operating at Churchill Bros F.C. in Goa but are held up by Covid 19 new strain. We just have to keep a stiff upper Lip ! 

Or alternatively, the new season starts on August 7th, so those ten whole days actually represent 1/9th of our total pre-season

image.png.505094bc2b77633780f433305a0e2e17.png

During which time we need to recreate the entire backroom structure and identify, finance and recruit the signing of 11 players capable of playing in League One.

Are we really confident?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Or alternatively, the new season starts on August 7th, so those ten whole days actually represent 1/9th of our total pre-season

image.png.505094bc2b77633780f433305a0e2e17.png

During which time we need to recreate the entire backroom structure and identify, finance and recruit the signing of 11 players capable of playing in League One.

Are we really confident?

Reliable fortune cookies that's what we need.

8 hours ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

It’s appalling - why doesn’t the chairman want to communicate with the fans and others who may just put some money back into his pocket -

we are already set to lose circa 9m for being relegated plus the money we will need to rent the ground and players wages up until June and then the ST refunds - 

we need to have a proper business plan and also a player recruitment plan - he should have met with Darren Moore already - fear the worst and don’t see us being competitive at the top end of the table

Given the money and opportunities available he must be the worst chairman in our history and is making us into a real laughing stock 

I mean whilst I agree with you in that we ought to have plans, do other clubs communicate their business or recruitment plans with their fans, general public, competition?

I’m not sure I’ve seen Wycombe's plans and they’ve been in the bottom three since the first day of the season. 

Guest Hornsby

Have a heart.

The kids revising for his end of term exams before gonna Boarding school.

Last one 10th June when next a well thought out plan will be done for Summer hols.

Yep, don't panic, the last remaining staff member at the club, who still probably hasn't been paid, bless em, is drafting something as we speak out of love for the club in the name of chansiri the coward.

Bear in mind, this sole surviving member of staff, has the loos to clean and pitch to water amongst other things.

meanwhille, somewhere in the world, chansiri and paxo look at other ways to make money.

9 hours ago, sibon said:

It is ten days since we were relegated. In that time, all we’ve heard from the club is some vague stuff about regrouping and aiming to go back up.

We could do with a retained list, some season ticket news, ticket prices, maybe a hint of what our transfer policy might look like.

I can’t believe that we weren’t planning for the possibility of being relegated, given the shitshow of a season that we’ve just witnessed. So, what is taking so long?

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

8 hours ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Listen to the silence, let it ring on
Eyes, dark grey lenses frightened of the sun
We would have a fine time living in the night
Left to blind destruction, waiting for our sight

Deep joy, Divsion 3.

• Like 1

Dip5hit Chumpsiri will be doing sweet FA,  burying his head in the sand somewhere. 

Meanwhile Att is playing FIFA so he can decide who to tell Daddy to sign. Or he’s doing a bit of training as he fancies partnering Joey in Midfield. 

FML.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I doubt Moore is sitting idly just twiddling his thumbs these past 10 days. The squad are off on breaks (I've seen Bannan and his family on a beach in their instagram) so they have their holidays, but I'm guessing management are actually doing all this planning we're hoping they're doing. So even if we've not heard anything and feel it's 10 days wasted, I doubt it's that behind the scenes.

DC maybe, because he's useless and stubborn for not backing down, but not Moore and his team.

The reason we went down was due to complacency, and thinking we couldn’t go down, we were too good to go down. But we weren’t too good to go down and most of us could see it coming early in the season.

There was no committment from the players, we were feeling sorry for ourselves, and weren’t up for battling back to recoup the deducted points, and all with the poorest squad of players we’d accumulated for years.

Chansiri continued to be clueless and resorted to blaming everyone else but himself for the mess he got us in, getting through several managers, to deflect blame, along the way.

Apart from that it was a great season full of excitement and intrigue.

• Like 1