The silence is deafening

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

It is ten days since we were relegated. In that time, all we’ve heard from the club is some vague stuff about regrouping and aiming to go back up.

We could do with a retained list, some season ticket news, ticket prices, maybe a hint of what our transfer policy might look like.

I can’t believe that we weren’t planning for the possibility of being relegated, given the shitshow of a season that we’ve just witnessed. So, what is taking so long?

It’s appalling - why doesn’t the chairman want to communicate with the fans and others who may just put some money back into his pocket -

we are already set to lose circa 9m for being relegated plus the money we will need to rent the ground and players wages up until June and then the ST refunds - 

we need to have a proper business plan and also a player recruitment plan - he should have met with Darren Moore already - fear the worst and don’t see us being competitive at the top end of the table

Given the money and opportunities available he must be the worst chairman in our history and is making us into a real laughing stock 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

It is ten days since we were relegated. In that time, all we’ve heard from the club is some vague stuff about regrouping and aiming to go back up.

We could do with a retained list, some season ticket news, ticket prices, maybe a hint of what our transfer policy might look like.

I can’t believe that we weren’t planning for the possibility of being relegated, given the shitshow of a season that we’ve just witnessed. So, what is taking so long?

To answer your question: we weren’t planning for the possibility of being relegated.

That is what’s taking so long. Stuff we should have done weeks ago as part of such a plan we’re doing now like discussions with players, transfer policies budgets etc.

Everyone will be on holiday. Probably on a plane to the Algarve on Monday morning for a nice 3 week break.

Moore might be sat at his desk twiddling his thumbs but the players will be gone. DC is probably hidden away somewhere that doesn't have mobile phones or landlines. Paxo's stuffed away somewhere.

The players won't care, they will have had their new clubs lined up for weeks.  (from the way they gave their all for 'the club'  it may well be months.)

Nothing is going to happen, get used to it...it's the DC way.🙁☹️

• Like 1

Hopefully we are interviewing potential candidates for CEO and DoF this week after recently forming a shortlist. Someone who has experience in recruitment and analysis of the football pyramid.

What are you looking at me like that for I said "hopefully" :rolleyes:

• Haha 8

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Hopefully we are interviewing potential candidates for CEO and DoF this week after recently forming a shortlist. Someone who has experience in recruitment and analysis of the football pyramid.

What are you looking at me like that for I said "hopefully" :rolleyes:

Stop doing crack. 

• Haha 1

There is absolutely no evidence to back up the response that we should just relax and be patient, or that peoples genuine concern about the club not having the first idea what they are doing is in some way baseless.......... The club is chaotic in every respect and there is not one ounce of proof to the contrary. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1