The cost of playing at Hillsborough

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

They didn't they said it was a deal between MM''s football company and  DC...TUG have no involvement at SWFC.

No , said TUF done takeover.

And so small, not material so no need to detail in their accounts.

Key is source of funds, that's beneficial owner, so only a few in know.

But of course we can have an educated guess whats really happened here.

Above not original press release.

Edited by Hornsby

15 hours ago, Hornsby said:

No , said TUF done takeover.

And so small, not material so no need to detail in their accounts.

Key is source of funds, that's beneficial owner, so only a few in know.

But of course we can have an educated guess whats really happened here.

Above not original press release.

It didn’t say TUF it said DC.  If SWFC were a subsidiary of TUG or in anyway linked financially to TUG then it would be disclosed in the accounts of the group. There are disclosures of related party transaction worth the equivalent of a few hundred pounds so it has nothing to do with small, materiality or anything else. The reason it is not disclosed is not because it is too small or because of some deliberate act to keep it quiet but because there’s is nothing to disclose. 

Where the money has come from is an educated guess - but even a little bit of education is sufficient to confirm it is not TUG.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
16 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

It didn’t say TUF it said DC.  If SWFC were a subsidiary of TUG or in anyway linked financially to TUG then it would be disclosed in the accounts of the group. There are disclosures of related party transaction worth the equivalent of a few hundred pounds so it has nothing to do with small, materiality or anything else. The reason it is not disclosed is not because it is too small or because of some deliberate act to keep it quiet but because there’s is nothing to disclose. 

Where the money has come from is an educated guess - but even a little bit of education is sufficient to confirm it is not TUG.

Don't tell us, your wifes aunt second cousins boyfriend processed cheque into Milan account at Nat West Middlewood rd (rip).

Club said originally TUF bought Milan's shares, good enuf for me.

Edited by Hornsby

22 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Don't tell us, your wifes aunt second cousins boyfriend processed cheque into Milan account at Nat West Middlewood rd (rip).

Enjoy your fairy story...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Dude, unless you can provide a source for this, you're chatting bullshít. I've given you the benefit of the doubt twice now in that I am misremembering the past, as I do not recall TUG or TUF being involved in the takeover deal at all, besides that rogue appearance on the advertising boards on press conference day, in which within a week they released a press release saying they had no involvement.

Please can you provide a link or at the very least a screen grab to this press release from the club that said the TUF or TUG were involved in the takeover. This is my third time of asking, and if you fail to do so then I'm afraid I'm just going to have to chalk you up as a conspiracy theorist peddling nonsense-merchant, because no-one on this forum seems to remember it the way you do, and my goodwill that I must be misremenbring things has evaporated completely.

Please provide a link to this press release from the club.

• Love 1

On 17/05/2021 at 16:20, bolton9owl said:

Very true Hornsby - seem to recall the first press conference featuring Milan & Chansiri had the ‘TUF’ logo as the backdrop to the photographs 

My take for what it’s worth is that Chansiri is the front man and if we had made the Premiership then TUF would have come to the forefront.

Only  time will tell !!

That's the equivalent of having the opening pick for your side in a quickly arranged school togger game and going for the unskilled, overweight kid first.

On 17/05/2021 at 12:32, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I just don't see that. Hillsborough must cost close to that annual rent just to keep maintained, so he wouldn't be making much. Given he's wasted £200m+ with us, that's a lot of years for his family to be waiting to get even remotely close to their money back!

Also, Hillsborough is dated and any new owner should be looking to move us away from Hillsborough to a stadium which would be in use and generating money all year round. As sad as that sounds, and I love Hillsborough, it's the reality of modern day football.

Indeed. The irony of DC splitting the club from the ground is that it may give fresh impetus to move us to a new stadium for the 21st century, in the same way it did for Rotherham and Brighton. 

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Dude, unless you can provide a source for this, you're chatting bullshít. I've given you the benefit of the doubt twice now in that I am misremembering the past, as I do not recall TUG or TUF being involved in the takeover deal at all, besides that rogue appearance on the advertising boards on press conference day, in which within a week they released a press release saying they had no involvement.

Please can you provide a link or at the very least a screen grab to this press release from the club that said the TUF or TUG were involved in the takeover. This is my third time of asking, and if you fail to do so then I'm afraid I'm just going to have to chalk you up as a conspiracy theorist peddling nonsense-merchant, because no-one on this forum seems to remember it the way you do, and my goodwill that I must be misremenbring things has evaporated completely.

Please provide a link to this press release from the club.

Seen it on here somewhere, about 2 months ago, and was debated.

Specifically recall it was club statement to Press Association, not some local agency. Timed and dated too.

And TUF photos in here corroborate.

Ask Trevor too.

Ain't hard to figure what's gone on.