Retained List Worry

I think there is probably some sort of mild panic going on behind the scenes.

If there isn't, then I'd be truly worried.

Either that or we aren't sure or if we can spend anything right now.

Edited by Maddogbob

Only one I’d keep ( as hutch already signed ) is urighide? Looks a real prospect and us being us will have probably let another one go. He’ll end up somewhere in London probably qpr or millwall 

8 minutes ago, poite said:

With this club I wouldn't be surprised if we were still asking about the retained list in late July

Tbh it could be a throw up between the accounts, the retained list or the replica shirts.

Jeez, we don't even know about seat prices yet.

Could be a long summer, thank Christ we have the Euro's to distract us.

Edited by Maddogbob

34 minutes ago, poite said:

With this club I wouldn't be surprised if we were still asking about the retained list in late July

That won't happen. The players will be signed for other clubs as soon as June starts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

I think we’re going to be disappointed. I’m expecting Westwood, Lees, Harris, Pelupessy, Odubajo and Reach all to be offered new contracts. Not all will sign but think we’ll be playing a waiting game again.

I'd normally laugh out loud at this post but because of so many players looking for work I'd say you're right.

Well thought out.

My hunch is that Urhoghide will leave. He was playing well, then he was linked to some decent sides and then suddenly dropped and not given another kick. Probably told us he was leaving similar to what happened with Shaw.