Jump to content

New Sheffield Wednesday Shirt


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Neal M said:


Do you mean this?

 

It’s not a Man U shirt, but a variant on the design of the old Dutch National shirt.

 

F285F43B-9848-4568-B8A5-81F78C0E3EC0.png.0662d4891162fbf7f87f9907e8d079fb.png

Yeah perhaps so, I can remember seeing them though and thinking it was a Man U shirt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TheSlicer said:

Stripes on the sleeves. Yellow/gold trim on end of sleeves and stripes. Different shade of blue. Black collar. 
 

change the sponsor design to something less tacky and big. Maybe just the writing. And it’s not that bad in my opinion. 
 

Black and blue shorts. Blue and black socks. 
 

also like the idea of Hummel like somebody said. 
 

I personally don’t like the elev8 stuff 

I WOULD FUKKIN LOVE HUMMEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TheSlicer said:

Stripes on the sleeves. Yellow/gold trim on end of sleeves and stripes. Different shade of blue. Black collar. 
 

change the sponsor design to something less tacky and big. Maybe just the writing. And it’s not that bad in my opinion. 
 

Black and blue shorts. Blue and black socks. 
 

also like the idea of Hummel like somebody said. 
 

I personally don’t like the elev8 stuff 

Quick mock up of a hummel kit,

 

Bit more tweaks needed

 

Shorts with silver chevrons to match the shirt, socks will need a black tape along the top

 

Very decent!

 

image.png.a59691bca3fc26798b4501c31f5a29b8.pngimage.png.ee1ad2754fbe92b977373883795f491a.pngimage.png.808cde61fcd905e5eaf322829761fd47.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Neal M said:


Do you mean this?

 

It’s not a Man U shirt, but a variant on the design of the old Dutch National shirt.

 

F285F43B-9848-4568-B8A5-81F78C0E3EC0.png.0662d4891162fbf7f87f9907e8d079fb.png

Makes my eyes go funny, but I'd like that in yellow as an away shirt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I quite like it. Black shorts, blue and black socks.

 

Jobs a good un

 

Probably end up being charged £65 for it mind

 

Robbing barstards

 

You think it will be in offer from day one lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Quick mock up of a hummel kit,

 

Bit more tweaks needed

 

Shorts with silver chevrons to match the shirt, socks will need a black tape along the top

 

Very decent!

 

image.png.a59691bca3fc26798b4501c31f5a29b8.pngimage.png.ee1ad2754fbe92b977373883795f491a.pngimage.png.808cde61fcd905e5eaf322829761fd47.png

Black collar with yellow trim, blue trim on the shorts and black trim on the socks for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...