Odubajo Offers

Had to play way too many games as part of back 3 which is clearly pretty far from being his position. However, his bad games were REALLY bad. 

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

this player has hardly played in 5 years but loads of clubs after him. mr agent talk again

250+ championship players out of contract & not to be offered renewals on June 1st (SSN).

players (& agents) absolutely terrified and rightly so as 90% of FL clubs desperately try to balance their books!

• Like 1

He was a disaster for a long period but came on strong just before his injury. If we don't allow him to play in a defensive position he will be a good attacking player. It all comes down to money, I'd keep him at the right wages, if he wants more then let him go without losing any sleep over it.

I have an offer for Moses...4 Kit Kats and a curly wurly to stay away from our club. Absolute car crash of a defender...should have a government health warning affixed to his shirt. 
I can hear the crowd’s collective sharp intake of breath as he dives in inside the penalty area ...yet again. Direct correlation to the number of old uns choking on their Werthers in the South.😳

It’s obvious Darren Moore hasn’t seen Holy Moses in a competitive game in a Wednesday shirt.

Always plays with a smile (I’ll give him that) but he’s a constant liability in defence.