Great Idea from Tranmere.....

Big improvements needed in concourse / hospitality areas of stadiums. They are almost universally 💩.
Leppings lane end is one of the worst. A couple of blokes inside a cage passing plastic bottles of lager through a slot. I tend to migrate to that pub on the river, packed with home fans; or join the long queue for the chippy.  the staff in there always ask if you’d like scraps. They are the salt of the Earth. I love them. ❤️❤️❤️
Not so keen on the plastic forks though. I once flirted mushy peas all up the back of a Derby fan as we queuing to go in 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raminpeace said:

Big improvements needed in concourse / hospitality areas of stadiums. They are almost universally 💩.
Leppings lane end is one of the worst. A couple of blokes inside a cage passing plastic bottles of lager through a slot. I tend to migrate to that pub on the river, packed with home fans; or join the long queue for the chippy.  the staff in there always ask if you’d like scraps. They are the salt of the Earth. I love them. ❤️❤️❤️
Not so keen on the plastic forks though. I once flirted mushy peas all up the back of a Derby fan as we queuing to go in 😂

You got beer in the ground then? Sure on recent trips to Pride Park we have been denied the privilege. Leppings Lane end should have been refurbished/knocked down a long time ago though, can't argue with that. The view from the top tier is excellent but the facilities are severely lacking. 

Villa Park is one of my favourite grounds but the concourse on the top tier since they moved the away end to the side of the pitch is incredibly narrow. 

10 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You got beer in the ground then? Sure on recent trips to Pride Park we have been denied the privilege. Leppings Lane end should have been refurbished/knocked down a long time ago though, can't argue with that. The view from the top tier is excellent but the facilities are severely lacking. 

Villa Park is one of my favourite grounds but the concourse on the top tier since they moved the away end to the side of the pitch is incredibly narrow. 

Surprised at that.

but Leicester is a ground where there is no alcohol in the ground. 

That looks good. Could be used for loads of other things during the week. But where would you put at S6. And personally I would rather we bought a decent striker ( as I suspect the Tranmere might too