NFL - 2021

Neal M

I'm going to put a play off prediction and see how close I get

Tampa Bay Vs Green Bay in NFC championship. 

New England Vs Kansas City in the AFC. 

Kansas City to beat Tampa Bay  in super bowl. 

Pumped for the game tonight.

Lets se how our young and inexperienced side will do in Play Offs were We didn't win a single game from 1991.

We beat Riders easily when we faced them in regular season and Mixon run for over 100 yards in last 3 games against them.

I think that We are slight favorites in this one on our home turf. Fingers crossed that We can pull it of.

On 20/12/2021 at 14:41, TheGodfather said:

In fact the only thing I can be certain of right now is that the NFL has a major problem with the quality and consistency of its officiating. They've truly fallen to a whole new level this season. 

Sadly this continues. Terrible.

Congrats to the Bengals. I remember how it felt finally breaking the drought a few years back to make the playoffs (Bengals played a big part in that too), and how it felt to finally win a playoff game last season. Not a classic in the end, but i'm sure you guys won't give a flying **** about that. The result is all that matters at this point.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, TheGodfather said:

Congrats to the Bengals. I remember how it felt finally breaking the drought a few years back to make the playoffs (Bengals played a big part in that too), and how it felt to finally win a playoff game last season. Not a classic in the end, but i'm sure you guys won't give a flying **** about that. The result is all that matters at this point.

Cheers and good luck for tonight 🤞

36 minutes ago, TheGodfather said:

lol I might have had a mild heart attack at the end there. Like you say, how we won doesn’t matter the win is everything.

Thanks for the positive message and good luck. You’ve made a great start! 

11 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Absolutely shiteing it right now. Please please please get this over the line 

Another Bengals fan here. FINALLY!!!!!

Last time we won a game Big Ron was steamrolling us to a Promotion and League Cup double and I was 13!

• Love 1