NFL - 2021

Neal M

What a difference by week can make... 

Before it we lost already won game against poor Jets side playing their reserve QB and then got demolished by our fairly average division rivals. 

Then by week comes, every team We needed to lost and We returned as a new team winning fairly easily against both Raiders and Steelers. Our D that looked awful in those two loses looks awesome again and We look like a side capable of beating everyone. 

Btw. Can't believe that Ravens won despite Jackson throwing 4 picks 🙄

• Like 1

It really is completely unpredictable who might win the Super Bowl and make the postseason.

Cincinnati have been very fortunate this season in keeping players fit. I think that has made a huge difference and we look a decent bet for at least a wildcard spot now. Whatever happens this season it is a bonus as far as I’m concerned. It’s next season when I think we will be more competitive. Exciting times!

• Like 1

Huge game next Monday for us. I’m absolutely not having any of the Mac Jones love-in…he’s a checkdown Charlie so far…but the rest of the Pats team deserves real credit. They’re a very solid team.

Not sure why everyone bangs on like it’s some cindarella story though given how much they spent in FA! 

Still, huge momentum game in the AFCE.

Man I wish we hadn’t lost Tre for the year :****(

Winds over 50mph tonight, ESPN taking down their set and their skycam, a Bills offense built around throwing it and tied to a QB with a rocket arm...and apparently it's still a major discussion point as to whether the new Bills stadium should have some sort of roof on it or not. I just don't understand it.