FA Cup final tomorrow

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

He was clearly offside. Wasn't even one of those ones where they need to spend ages looking, and I'm usually a critic of VAR. Would've been more of a travesty if the goal had stood.

I'm pretty sure if there wasn't VAR it would have been flagged offside anyway - back in the day when lino's used to flag for offside...

• Like 1

You have to winder if this may see a few Leicester players being nabbed by bigger clubs

Schmeichel would be a fitting and emotional keeper for Man U - Tielemans would grace any team

They suffered a bit after winning the title

I suppose that's always the danger 

17 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

He was clearly offside. Wasn't even one of those ones where they need to spend ages looking, and I'm usually a critic of VAR. Would've been more of a travesty if the goal had stood.

Even though when they stop the image the ball has just left his foot.

Its b0ll0cks 

12 minutes ago, scram said:

You have to winder if this may see a few Leicester players being nabbed by bigger clubs

Schmeichel would be a fitting and emotional keeper for Man U - Tielemans would grace any team

They suffered a bit after winning the title

I suppose that's always the danger 

Can we rename him Smith and take him to the Euros?

20 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Even though when they stop the image the ball has just left his foot.

Its b0ll0cks 

The moment the ball was played you could clearly see he was offside. Even without the coloured lines overlaid on top. VAR saved the game from a controversy that could've ruined it.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

The exact moment?

You've no idea and neither have they.

Neither have you.

But video footage suggests that he was offside. So he was. Even Ashley Cole - almost through tears - admitted it was the correct call.

But you can keep telling yourself that the match finished 1-1 if that makes you feel better.

10 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Neither have you.

But video footage suggests that he was offside. So he was. Even Ashley Cole - almost through tears - admitted it was the correct call.

But you can keep telling yourself that the match finished 1-1 if that makes you feel better.

Ok mardy@rse, I wanted Leicester win 

lol

1 hour ago, Django said:

Got to admire Leicester, what a brilliantly run football club these last few years 

Just shows what can be achieved when clubs are run properly.

Such a pity we are a good case study for the opposite.

Good win for football as a whole today - FA cup dominated by the same tiresome names over and over again..Leicester brining some much needed freshness.

Be interesting to see how Tuchel does with a full season - Chelsea’s have fallen away slightly of late and I am not convinced he is the right person to take the club forwards - they looked lethargic today, reminiscent  of Man City losing to Wigan.

2 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

Thank God it's not Chelsea 

First new name in outside usual suspects since Wigan in 2013

142 years of cup finals and Leicester are only the 21st different team to win it

2 hours ago, Django said:

Got to admire Leicester, what a brilliantly run football club these last few years 

Especially when you consider what happened with the awful helicopter accident. 

Well run club.