Actually looking forward to next season!

7 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

I’m sure to be in the minority, but I’m actually looking forward to next season. 

I think now relegation is confirmed, we may be finally start to move forward. 

- high earners off the wage bill 

- absolutely awful players such as Harris & Kachunga gone

- Looking forward to DM implementing a new style of play 

- Finally getting back into Hillsborough 

- We might just might, win a few games 

- Some L1 away days are absolutely class (some are also awful) 

- Looking forward to a busy & successful? Transfer window, and a new team next year 

- Meeting my mates down the pub for a pint before a game 

- Here’s to HMS p*as the league 

Who cares if we are in league 1 , bring it on!!!

WAWAW

Next season is the season the young un gets hooked, last 3 times he’s been to Hillsboro he hasn’t seen us score a goal and he still loved it!

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

I’m sure to be in the minority, but I’m actually looking forward to next season. 

- Looking forward to a busy & successful? Transfer window, and a new team next year 

If you think those players was bad, just wait till you see the ones we can now attract in league 1 and with no money 

8 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

WAWAW

Tuesday night 1991 Plymouth Away, holed up in a pub in Devon for two days, epic

going to take my son this coming year and try and find the pub

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think for those who can't get their heads around this thread it's important to note that after we lose a game people will come on here and rant and shout and scream, but then the next game will be totally back behind the team

After a relegation people will be rightly upset and angry and furious and rave but then will relax and then get positive again

It's how life is

It’s the hope that keeps you going, Premier league in two years  😃

Edited by OwlerIT

I think you get that next season buzz when the fixture lists come out but for me I am looking forward to a rest from all things Wednesday.

Its been 18 months of one issues after another both off and on the pitch, with everything happening in the world football just has not seemed that important at alot of times, add to that all the problems and I have had enough for now being completely honest.  Lets have a few months without something going wrong and come, June 9th when the transfer window opens get our business done early.

Get the whole squad we want in for the start of pre season and lets get a team ready to go from game one. We have been on the back foot and behind the 9 ball to speak for the last 2 or 3 seasons, lets get a few wins up early and build confidence and a winning mentality and who knows where it might take us.

I also don't want us to waste anymore money on loan players, give our youth a chance where possible, the only loans I would be looking at if needed are young hungry players looking to make their way in the game not perennial loanees or those that cannot get a game for their team, often these players are not fit, lack match fitness or have injury issues.

in some ways we are very lucky that all these players  are out of contract, if we went down 2years ago we would be in very serious trouble taking to league 1 a 40milion wage bill . fresh start is what im looking forward to ,but the recruitment team has to do 1

• Like 1

I’m starting to recover from the relegation now.

The next key stage is the retained list announcement and making sure we get rid of most of the wasters we’ve had to watch for too long.   If we announce the likes of Harris be Kachunga are going then I will start to feel a lot better about our future prospects 

12 hours ago, Manwë said:

It'll be fun (hopefully), we'll have new rivalries, a new pool of players that we get to know both our own and the opposition, and importantly, we'll be allowed back in the ground.

New players who we will give 10 minutes before calling them poo .😄 

13 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

Completely agree! Don’t get me wrong I would have loved to stay up on the final day but there is a sense of a fresh (ish) start. 

Albeit with a faint whiff of tuna 

• Haha 1