14 seconds

That's how long it was between Cardiff scoring and Derby getting their penalty to make it 3-3 , typical that Wednesday could such short lived joy.

Just watched the goals highlight's on Quest and Colin Murray stated the fact , he made some valid points about Chansiri being to blame and always has a good word for us , very good presenter imo.

Rotherham were very unlucky not to win aswell, they had loads of good chances and must be more gutted than us , I've got to admit I do like their manager Paul Warne , he was actually in tears when he was interviewed seems a proper decent bloke.

Rooney just looked mega relieved and couldn't stop chuckling 😡.

Anyway Chansiri OUT !

Just now, bedfordowl said:

Yep just stopped jumping around like a numpty when I sorted myself out Cardiff had a penalty. 😔

A bit like that time Joao pulled one back to make it 2-2 against the Blades.

We found a way to lose matches all season...by getting someone sent off, giving away a stupid penalty or just not looking after the ball properly ( doing a Borner as it's now called in football parlance ) Why was anybody surprised ?

• Like 2

Just now, Watto said:

Rotherham were very unlucky not to win aswell, they had loads of good chances and must be more gutted than us , I

theres nowt unlucky about missing loads of chances .......they blew it no one to blame but themselves 

• Like 1

It was a bitter-sweet moment. Had the Rotherham game on the radio once we went 3-2 up. Listening to that more than watching us as without a Cardiff goal, we were down.

Cardiff scored almost the exact time we conceded the penalty (14 seconds sounds about right).

Didn't know how to feel? The Cardiff goal had given us a chance we didn't have a few seconds before but we had just conceded a penalty and it was then 3-3 and we needed to score again.

Part of me was relieved that we had a chance but in true Wednesday fashion we had thrown it away. Still, if we had to hang on at 3-2 for another 12 minutes we would have conceded in the 94th minute anyway!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Penalty was like a car crash in slow motion. 

Everything about it was utter crap from a defensive perspective. 

Think of the experience in that backline and they gave a pen away like that. 

Idiots. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Penalty was like a car crash in slow motion. 

Everything about it was utter crap from a defensive perspective. 

Think of the experience in that backline and they gave a pen away like that. 

Idiots. 

Experience doesn't necessarily mean quality though and in Dunkley and Borner we have 2 poor championship centre halves 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Experience doesn't necessarily mean quality though and in Dunkley and Borner we have 2 poor championship centre halves 

Not anymore we don't.

We have 2 poor League One centre halves.

WTF:

• Haha 1