Rate my takeaway: Beres

16 hours ago, Arthur Bach said:

Tomato sauce is infinitely more sweet than apple sauce and people lather that on everything.

Yes to apple sauce.

Yup.

Tomato Ketchup is just basically sugar mildly flavoured with tomato and vinegar. It is horrendous stuff.

By the way: those who say "I don't mix fruit with my food" always get caught out with tomato. Tomato is a fruit!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Yup.

Tomato Ketchup is just basically sugar mildly flavoured with tomato and vinegar. It is horrendous stuff.

By the way: those who say "I don't mix fruit with my food" always get caught out with tomato. Tomato is a fruit!

I don't like apple sauce.

I also don't like tomato.

I do however, enjoy ketchup on a burger, but that's as far as I go with ketchup. 

23 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

French may as well not exist at all as it is meaningless in the scheme of things and is just between a standard and a jumbo but with not enough meat.

And the french really isn’t french, (as in crusty), but like a bread cake that’s been stretched. 

• Like 1

We have a beres before every home game

My son goes and gets them from the bottom of Wadsley Lane, while I get the Wednesday pale ale inside the ground

I always buy two incase he wants one, but he doesn't drink so I have to have it for him

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.