Rate my takeaway: Beres

1 hour ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Turkey seems to be popular for teeth these days. And hair. I know a few people who have been over for both.

Mate went there for a hair transplant.

Couple of years later he had a few bob and went to London for one.

The bloke said "You been to Turkey for this before?"

He went "Yeah, how did you know?!"

Doc says "Coz a proper transplant is a laborious task, each individual follicle is taken out and moved individually."

"Yeah?"

Doc looks at him a bit pityingly "Well what theyve done here is basically just cut loads out at once and moved the lot, like a skin graft. Saves time and less expertise needed."

"So?"

"So I can't do it. It's too high up your neck now. If I move any more you'll have a square neck line closer to your crown than your neck!"

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 hour ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Turkey seems to be popular for teeth these days. And hair. I know a few people who have been over for both.

Hairy teeth?

6 hours ago, Errol Flashman said:

Mate went there for a hair transplant.

Couple of years later he had a few bob and went to London for one.

The bloke said "You been to Turkey for this before?"

He went "Yeah, how did you know?!"

Doc says "Coz a proper transplant is a laborious task, each individual follicle is taken out and moved individually."

"Yeah?"

Doc looks at him a bit pityingly "Well what theyve done here is basically just cut loads out at once and moved the lot, like a skin graft. Saves time and less expertise needed."

"So?"

"So I can't do it. It's too high up your neck now. If I move any more you'll have a square neck line closer to your crown than your neck!"

Why don’t they transplant hair from the pubic area. There’s loads there rather than thinning one area to fill another?

makes sense to me.  

Best sandwich still I've ever had if not quite as good as they used to be (don't we say that about everything though).

Pricey these days though.

Do think they could do well at street food markets too nationally.

Love a Beres.

Yes it's expensive, but I have not had a better pork sandwich anywhere.

All these little sandwich shops that do a pork sandwich, with a big piece of fatty pork, cut into horrible chunks, tasteless and dry.

Beres everything is moist, pork is lean, dip is tasty.

10/10 for me. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Dore Owl said:

He’s popped up on everyone’s YouTube lately for some weird reason. His videos are proper relaxing though. He goes to some place in Scotland for a deep fried box of stuff that looked horrendous.

It's good to watch a video on YouTube from a bloke who knows what to do and how to do one properly. Can't remember when I last saw one.

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Love a Beres.

Yes it's expensive, but I have not had a better pork sandwich anywhere.

All these little sandwich shops that do a pork sandwich, with a big piece of fatty pork, cut into horrible chunks, tasteless and dry.

Beres everything is moist, pork is lean, dip is tasty.

10/10 for me. 

That’s it, it’s just executed extremely well 

2 hours ago, modboy said:

Do think they could do well at street food markets too nationally.

This - if they could wrap a "hispter" brand around it they could be doing a storming trade around the Street Food markets. Pork isnt very hipster though.

• Like 1