League table question ???

Forgive me if it's already been discussed but I'm puzzled why throughout the whole of this season whenever I have seen the league table not once have i seen a   * dedicated 12/6 points!!

In the past for example when a team has gone into administration there was always a footnote at the bottom of the page explaining a deduction 

I'm worried that in years to come historians/fans  will look back and not know the real reason for us finishing rock bottom in 20/21

3 minutes ago, Owl in the dark said:

Forgive me if it's already been discussed but I'm puzzled why throughout the whole of this season whenever I have seen the league table not once have i seen a   * dedicated 12/6 points!!

In the past for example when a team has gone into administration there was always a footnote at the bottom of the page explaining a deduction 

I'm worried that in years to come historians/fans  will look back and not know the real reason for us finishing rock bottom in 20/21

Every league table I’ve looked at this season has had the asterix next to us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

*The reason SWFC finished bottom was because they were shiete. 

Added a * for you.

This should be placed below every league table for the Historians to understand exactly what went wrong.

2 hours ago, Owl in the dark said:

Nothing to do with 12/6 point deduction. 

Reason we finished bottom is summed up in one word... 

CHANSIRI. 

2 hours ago, Owl in the dark said:

It's there in some papers