League table question ???

Forgive me if it's already been discussed but I'm puzzled why throughout the whole of this season whenever I have seen the league table not once have i seen a   * dedicated 12/6 points!!

In the past for example when a team has gone into administration there was always a footnote at the bottom of the page explaining a deduction 

I'm worried that in years to come historians/fans  will look back and not know the real reason for us finishing rock bottom in 20/21

3 minutes ago, Owl in the dark said:

Forgive me if it's already been discussed but I'm puzzled why throughout the whole of this season whenever I have seen the league table not once have i seen a   * dedicated 12/6 points!!

In the past for example when a team has gone into administration there was always a footnote at the bottom of the page explaining a deduction 

I'm worried that in years to come historians/fans  will look back and not know the real reason for us finishing rock bottom in 20/21

Every league table I’ve looked at this season has had the asterix next to us. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, CadTheOwl said:

The real reason we have been relegated this season is that both on and off the pitch, the club has been complete bobbar.  

This should be in the fact thread in the dressing room.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

*The reason SWFC finished bottom was because they were shiete. 

Added a * for you.

This should be placed below every league table for the Historians to understand exactly what went wrong.

2 hours ago, Owl in the dark said:

Nothing to do with 12/6 point deduction. 

Reason we finished bottom is summed up in one word... 

CHANSIRI. 

2 hours ago, Owl in the dark said:

It's there in some papers