Why do so many fans of other clubs hate us?

Tbh i don't give two flying figs what other fans think I'm only interested in what our supporters think im mean customers...... Cough cough, 

And i specially don't listen to man ure fans period feck um. 

• Like 1

Some have a chip on their shoulder about the stadium sale and when we got the points deduction.

You then have the plastic, no actual rival clubs like Charlton, Brighton etc.,desperate for any sort of rivalry.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m just gutted derby stayed up and not Rotherham as they gave it absolutely everything. As a club We have been poorly ran now for far too long but so have Derby and have been incredibly fortunate to stay up because i dare say footballing wise they have been worse than us. 

Hope to god they will struggle next season and I think they will especially if rooney still at the helm.

Already rumours that derby will be receiving a points deduction themselves. 

Just now, cbirks said:

We have cheated - a lot - in plain sight since '15.

That'd ******** me right off, and I'd take great pleasure in such a cheat getting their comeuppance. 

Not defending Wednesday financial dealings over last few years but 90% of clubs have done some rule bending at one time or another.

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
14 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Already rumours that derby will be receiving a points deduction themselves. 

Is this related to P&S breaches around the same time as us? So penalties should also be applied at the same time?

26 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Yeh I also wanted Rotherham to stay up. Not for local/geographical reasons as I’m not even in England, but because I thought they fully deserved to. Whereas everything about both Derby and Rooney I find repulsive!

According to many Derby fans, they have simply been given a stay of execution as they’re set to smash FFP

Living in the south I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like Wednesday, in fact they always say they like us, and they hate the pigs.  But maybe that’s just because they are talking to me at the time.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Completely agree. I use Twitter for following people linked to my hobbies/interests but never post. Even posting seemingly innocuous stuff, you’ll find someone taking a contrarian viewpoint just for the sake of trying to trigger.

No you won't.

:ph34r:

• Haha 6

Guest LondonOwl313

Reading other forums most wanted both us and Derby to drop and Rotherham to stay up. Mainly because they see the bigger clubs as more of a threat. Once Rotherham were confirmed down they wanted Wednesday to win so Derby dropped.

The ticket prices is a thing.. comments about at least I won’t have to pay £40 for an away day.

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I'm don't think it's true tbh

If you asked 100 people who have some good football knowledge to name 20 teams they'd like to see in the prem 70+ would say us! 

Perhaps it’s because they think they would  get an easy 6 points off us ?

Other than local rivals I’ve never had any negative comments about Wednesday. I’m not on Twitter or Facebook so negative comments would have to be made to my face which clearly people prefer not to do in general. But whenever I talk to other fans of different clubs most don’t think about us at all. Maybe a bit of sympathy sometimes. But never hatred. 

• Like 1