Why do so many fans of other clubs hate us?

Had an absolute barrage of hate on Twitter over the weekend from fans of other clubs, quite a roasting tbh. 

I can see why the blunts, dingles, toy town etc would be giving it out, but manure, naarich, brizzle etc. Quite baffling as we've not had much interaction with them over the years

The only commiserations has been from my blunt fan father in law! I really don't get the hatred. I always had the impression we were the "second team" for a lot of fans from other clubs. Seems not. 

For the record I'm not one to ever give it large on Twitter etc, just a casual user.  I can only imagine what some of our more vocal fans have witnessed. Very odd. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

Twitter tho.

It's just intellectually challenged individuals adding their own p!ss into a vast sea of p!ss.

Don't think many people really care what we do outside of the local area. We haven't been relevant in 20 years.

I don't use it a lot tbh, about as much  as I post here. Being of the older generation its all a bit foreign to me. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, poorlyheadowl said:

I don't use it a lot tbh, about as much  as I post here. Being of the older generation its all a bit foreign to me. 

Count yourself lucky mate, I'd stay off. So much negativity on every subject ever, not good for the mental health.

• Like 8

I've had messages of commiseration from my Derby mates, Leicester and Citeh fans and even a couple of blades...I just think that fuckwitswho use Twitter just like having a target...it will be someone else's turn next week

• Like 4

Other clubs have some self-righteous tw@ts for fans. Yes, by all means kicks us in the b@lls for breaking the rules but we all know they’ll be singing a f**king different tune should they find themselves on the other side of the fence?

• Like 1

I’m just gutted derby stayed up and not Rotherham as they gave it absolutely everything. As a club We have been poorly ran now for far too long but so have Derby and have been incredibly fortunate to stay up because i dare say footballing wise they have been worse than us. 

Hope to god they will struggle next season and I think they will especially if rooney still at the helm.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
25 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Count yourself lucky mate, I'd stay off. So much negativity on every subject ever, not good for the mental health.

Completely agree. I use Twitter for following people linked to my hobbies/interests but never post. Even posting seemingly innocuous stuff, you’ll find someone taking a contrarian viewpoint just for the sake of trying to trigger.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
8 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m just gutted derby stayed up and not Rotherham as they gave it absolutely everything. As a club We have been poorly ran now for far too long but so have Derby and have been incredibly fortunate to stay up because i dare say footballing wise they have been worse than us. 

Hope to god they will struggle next season and I think they will especially if rooney still at the helm.

Yeh I also wanted Rotherham to stay up. Not for local/geographical reasons as I’m not even in England, but because I thought they fully deserved to. Whereas everything about both Derby and Rooney I find repulsive!